• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jack In The Box Reveals NEW Triple Bacon Buttery Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReAxion

ThMKyTe.png

The buttery burger comes with the Buttery Jack classics like the signature Jack patty, grilled onions, and cheddar cheese. It then gets stuffed with all kinds of porky possibilities: real bacon butter, slabs of hickory smoked bacon, and even bacon mayo.
http://www.foodbeast.com/news/breaking-jack-in-the-box-reveals-new-triple-bacon-buttery-jack/

I'll eat this, but probably only once.

tariniel

The title sounded great but the picture not so much. All this made me want to do is grill up some homemade burgers this weekend, which I just might do.

Weird, I had one a couple of weeks ago, was it not supposed to be out yet? It was pretty good and didn't look anything like that picture though. I also don't remember buttery jacks ever having grilled onions on them.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wish fast food companies would figure out that meat isn't like razor blades. You can't just keep putting more of them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom