• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wendy's joins BK on the upgrade bandwagon with new Giant Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm a Wendys fanatic but still this Giant JBC tastes fucking incredible.

Yep.

This five dollar meal is the best deal in Fast Food. Period. The burger is filling and the rest is a real meal. For five dollars. That tastes good.

$5? Meh.

Got some 85% lean beef patties from Costco. Salt and pepper only. Cooked them to medium. Tossed some bacon into the pan. Fried them bits.

Delish. Wendy's can't compare to that.

Sweet, I can commit like 2 hours of my life to eat half a dozen burgers over the course of a week or so, or I can go to Wendy's once.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
$5? Meh.

Got some 85% lean beef patties from Costco. Salt and pepper only. Cooked them to medium. Tossed some bacon into the pan. Fried them bits.

If your homemade food isn't better than a fast food chain something is seriously wrong.

It might be a shock but ppl don't go grab fast food bc it better than home cooking but for convenience or lack of cooking skills.

What a strange no duh post.

Been home brewing something like this for a while by ordering a 4 for 4 and a Jr Cheeseburger and combining them (tossing the extra buns).

This is even easier. Great deal. And Wendy's has the best nuggets and bbq.

All these fast food deals are a bummer up here in Alaska(probably Hawaii too)

Our food costs are higher so these 5 dollar crazy deals are usually more like 8 dollar deals doh

giphy.gif

I really like Wendy's burgers, but damn, if I'm going to Wendy's I'm getting their Spicy Chicken Sandwich. That's just a really terrific sandwich. I love it.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
$5? Meh.

85%? Get 1%, render off all the fat. Collect the fat in a jar. Assemble thousands of pieces of non fat burger into a pile. use some of the congealed fat to rebuild a loose patty shape. Cook thousands of pounds of pork belly and shave off the crispiest parts. Throw it all in a bathtub and take a dump on the kitchen floor.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I really like Wendy's burgers, but damn, if I'm going to Wendy's I'm getting their Spicy Chicken Sandwich. That's just a really terrific sandwich. I love it.
I just ate one for lunch. Great as always.

Hold the mayo tho.

And bring back spicy nuggets please :(

I just ate one for lunch. Great as always.

Hold the mayo tho.

And bring back spicy nuggets please :(

Truthfully, this sandwich is the only thing I ever eat mayonnaise on. In my entire life, amount of the times I have eaten mayonnaise on anything but a Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Wendy's is exactly zero times.

It just completes the sandwich for me. No complaints.

Redd

This GJBCB is amazing when you hold the Mayonnaise and use one of the BBQ dipping sauce you get with the chicken nuggets.

My go to burger now and it's only $5.

Truthfully, this sandwich is the only thing I ever eat mayonnaise on. In my entire life, amount of the times I have eaten mayonnaise on anything but a Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Wendy's is exactly zero times.

It just completes the sandwich for me. No complaints.

Wendy's knows that mayo is only tolerable if paired with lettuce and tomato. It's the holy trinity of burger toppings .

Starviper

Grabbed one today, super filling lunch for sure. Between this and the 5$ box taco bell has going on, I got some awesome cheap options for my lunch.

Top Bottom