• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wendy's Japan to offer new low-carb Wild Rock burger, uses two burger patties as buns

HylianTom

Banned
"Wild Rock burger?"

tumblr_omwj2xGPho1qb4z4ho1_500.gif

Sounds like something a Goron would eat. But I'd be game.

Apt101

I made something like this the other night, when after grilling up two patties I discovered that I forgot to buy buns. Fuck it. Just squished some lettuce, tomato, and mayo between the patties and dug in. It was good - like a burger salad.

Looks disgusting and imagine how hot it would be in your hands or how much grease would run. I used to work at Wendy's in high school...

Jarate

Banned
Egg is a relly good ingredient in practically every single meal on earth. Seriously one of the most underrated food items out there.

It works great on a burger too. IDK why "steak and eggs" is a staple while putting egss on a burger is unheard of

Also, the bun exists so you dont get meat juices on your hands so you can do stuff while eating it. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Daaaaamn. Definitely going to try a few of those when I'm in Japan again next month.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I made something like this the other night, when after grilling up two patties I discovered that I forgot to buy buns. Fuck it. Just squished some lettuce, tomato, and mayo between the patties and dug in. It was good - like a burger salad.

Was thinking the same. I want this now. Seems way better than using lettuce to wrap patties.

How? Lettuce would be dry(ish), not greasy to the touch, not hot. Surely using lettuce as the bread is the only sensible option? This is just silly

Top Bottom