• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New DCEU slate revealed at Comic Con

Nev

Banned
Watch this:

Justice_League_-_The_Flashpoint_Paradox.jpg

Just the worst kind of false advertising.

I pity the people who think they're going to watch a movie with animation that isn't that trademark DC sterile anime-lite cheap garbage that makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

Kill me.

I can't believe Justice League Action is a thing. Surely they would've shut it down the moment they saw it had a pleasant artstyle.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i'm willing to bet we'll see ^^ both of those terrific animated movies ^^ adapted in their live action counterparts

massoluk

Banned
Flashpoint is a good sign. Hopefully it'll lead to a universe wide reboot where we'll finally get a Batman who doesn't go around murdering and mutilating criminals and a Superman who's actually cheerful and charismatic, in addition to creating a new universe which is noticeably more optimistic and colourful in general.

I mean, it probably won't happen, but still.
Fistbump, man. That's what we want

Shaanyboi

Banned
Just the worst kind of false advertising.

I pity the people who think they're going to watch a movie with animation that isn't that trademark DC sterile anime-lite cheap garbage that makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

Kill me.

I can't believe Justice League Action is a thing. Surely they would've shut it down the moment they saw it had a pleasant artstyle.

Who the fuck thinks they're getting an animated movie that looks like that cover? Like if you knew anything about animation, why would you ever assume some straight-to-video animated movie would look like that?

I think it's good that they're factoring in a soft reboot in the future. Certainly Marvel will have to do it too at some point.

And even though I've enjoyed Snyder's take more than others and am looking forward to Justice League, his vision of the DCU probably isn't the best foundation to build a whole ongoing cinematic universe on - even if it does look like it's starting to come together more.

Who the fuck thinks they're getting an animated movie that looks like that cover? Like if you knew anything about animation, why would you ever assume some straight-to-video animated movie would look like that?

Don't try to make sense of Nev's hilarious hatred of everything.
Well, except for Justice League Action apparently.

Also, the Star Wars posters are nothing but dirty lies, I want my money back.

Nev

Banned

Nobody would expect that level of quality of course, but one would expect at least a similar artstyle or at the very least something with a decent budget and not the utter trash that's inside.

Top Bottom