• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Disgaea 3 trailer on PSN looks awesome, long live 2d console gaming!

Vito

Banned
Hey bebpo, where did you order yours from? Since play-asia doesn't ship to Europe, I had to order it from amazon.jp and since amazon.jp doesn't ship outside Japan, I need to wait for someone to ship it to me.... yesasia is far too expensive and last time I ordered a LE from them, I didn't get it. The asian version of Disgaea 3 already shows as in-stock at play-asia.

(offtopic: I don't suppose you're the same bebpo as on irc on the ETG network?)

*edited the post to be more coherent

Bebpo

Banned
Vito said:
Hey bebpo, where did you order yours from? Since play-asia doesn't ship to Europe, I had to order it from amazon.jp and since amazon.jp doesn't ship outside Japan, I need to wait for someone to ship it to me.... yesasia is far too expensive and last time I ordered a LE from them, I didn't get it. The asian version of Disgaea 3 already shows as in-stock at play-asia.

(offtopic: I don't suppose you're the same bebpo as on irc on the ETG network?)

*edited the post to be more coherent

Sorry, can't help out. Just order everything from P-A since I'm in the US.

Kyoufu said:
Anyone making the official thread? Its out in 2 days.

Eh, I don't think there will be much interest until the US release. If no one makes a thread I'll just make an impressions thread after a play some hours.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
DMPrince said:
Since there isn't an official thread i guess it would be good to put it here since i don't want to make one just for this anyways.

There will be free DLC content coming to D3. which are 10 new playable characters.

http://www.siliconera.com/2008/04/24/disgaea-3-gets-downloadable-content/

Sweet.

Wonder how long it'll take to carry over stateside...more to add to the official thread in the works. Unless someone's already called it.

Top Bottom