• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Getting lit while watching this debate. Haven't even turned on the Star Wars game yet.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I was peeing in a parking lot when i shouted "linnet will you be my girlfriend"

While I did regret it in the morning it didn't turn out too bad in the end, I'm seeing her Friday and Saturday, although Saturday will be in the company of her ex/my friend as it's a work related night out. So potential awkwardness lol. Luckily she knew I was drunk so will hopefully brush it off until we see each other on Friday.

I actually agree but I'd say it's her that's been pursuing me, and I've always liked her since we first met (we all work together). Hopefully he'll be cool with it as he was the one that ended things.
Wait. Not only is she your friend's ex but you work together too? If only she was 17 you'd have the trifecta of disastrous dating situations all wrapped into one.

Meesh

Just checking in...seeing what's going down.

Drinking my homemade wine again with Bob Dylan in the background.

Peace to my fellow comrades, armed with bottles and flasks.

I'd have you join me but no one ever asks.

So I'm here in the dark, of a Christmas tree spark, waiting for an epiphany.

When my greatest strength is my imagination adrift in me.

So I'll jott down this tale of hardship and horror, take it in stride.

I'll show you another passage, corridor, I'll give you a truth that won't hide.
Edit: I'm obviously wasted.

Visiting my parents for the holidays is horrible. Don't know why I do it every December. Next year I am coming on the 24th and leaving 26th.

Get'sMad

nice probably will catch it next week sometime because I wanna go to a reserved seating theater with the nice big seats and they're all of course all sold out through the weekend.

just watching some NBA and having some vodka sodas tonight...really hate the damn holidays. :/ just gotta make it to NYE and I can hit the reset button in January.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I wanted to be a new addition to your regular cast but it turns out I am and will always be a guest star. Just a visitor.

Don't know what this meant, wasted. 🤕

as someone who has no opinion on star wars i'm curious if it's actually good or if the people saying just won't let themselves believe it's not

It's great.
As someone who isn't a 'fan' of the series I thought the first 35 minutes were great. That's about as far as we got since my son ate too much candy and got sick in the bathroom so I took him home. 👌🏻😫

And now since I'm going to be gone until March he'll have to wait a bit to see it again. It'll probably still be playing, right?

Wait. Not only is she your friend's ex but you work together too? If only she was 17 you'd have the trifecta of disastrous dating situations all wrapped into one.

Lol. Well is quite a bit younger than me but she's out of her teens so that's something. Today's judgement day though, looking forward to getting fucked up again if nothing else.

hoggert

when i was throwing my guys up earlier that was just for salsa not for that guy who makes shit threads i really value all of your opinions of me so i wanted to make that clear fkn lol

Went to end of rhwyear parties for work... Had to teach Japanese folk how to eatkorean food haha got a bit ripped th wet e walked it off

Went to my usual spot to meetagirk, brought here damn Sexy sister which annoyed me secretly. She looked bored so icalled my best friend to join us.... Dunno whether said but she super wanted to go home withhimhaha

Was listening in a bit and heard him say where we live and she's like I wanna go! I'm AL my nigga... Sister kept telling her to get in a taxi ended up at our building before getting one lol. Which is weird since the sister stayed at my house again lol, taking her out next week so they can finish their business haha

Orwell that was my good deed for the last bit of 2015

Now I had to wakeup 3 hours later to catch a 4 hour bus to Fukuoka to watch fucking star wars on imax haha

This is my first time venturing into the drunk thread when I've been drunk. How do I proceed?
A few traditional options:

• Go wild in another thread and get banned, thus ensuring we hit our goal of one ban per page (preferred option)

• post pictures of women you're digging (second option)

• muse rhetorically about an abstract concept relating to gaming or visual media (3rd)

• discuss your favorite cam site star (can only be done between the hours of 10pm - 4am, local time)

• dribble a string of emojis (can be combined with any of the above )

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This is my first time venturing into the drunk thread when I've been drunk. How do I proceed?
1️⃣🍻🍷🍾🍹2️⃣📲3️⃣⌨👈😳💭🆗🆒4️⃣🌌🛌5️⃣🌇🤕🖥👀😩🔫

ugly

Hungley bungley stop making threads
Who's got power eat my breads
Pokemon sounds like nursery rhymes
Seriously "Guide" sounds like Bingo was his name-o
Fuck you//////////////////////////fucfuckfuck
Get breakfasted
LALALALALALALALALALA
Halal meat gets oxygen in its fanny
The English fanny
Pussy