• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Get'sMad

man oneohtrix point never - freaky eyes at about a minute in goes really well paired with the movie that plays when the bloodborne title screen is left idle for a couple minutes. I was loading a bowl and I looked up at the tv while it was happening and it was just magical.

Drank a ton of expensive imported wine from France at the restaurant I work at tonight in celebration of my graduation and moving up to a new position.

Feelin' drunk as fuck and wanting to cuddle right now. damn it.

Minus_Me

Drank a ton of expensive imported wine from France at the restaurant I work at tonight in celebration of my graduation and moving up to a new position.

Feelin' drunk as fuck and wanting to cuddle right now. damn it.

What did you have? Congrats as well!

Three nights of client dinners, and having to keep it cool. Having some vodka on ice tonight, and trying to keep a headache at bay.

tmac456

drunk.

brutal week of work finished with another brutal week ahead. fuck the holidays

getting even more drunk tomorrow. A WOO WOO

hoggert

Well introduced a bunch of gay dudes to elementary fisting tech uniques I've never even done irl thanks Lars Von tiers and Shia laboef

Also coached some random drunk dude in he to propose gofammmit

What did you have? Congrats as well!

Three nights of client dinners, and having to keep it cool. Having some vodka on ice tonight, and trying to keep a headache at bay.

I can't remember the names off the top of my head. Very nice wines from 2009-2012, however. One from Loire Valley. The other I can't quite remember, sadly. The first Rosé I had I ended up having two glasses of. I would've had more but it was preeeeeetty expensive.

Currently riding the snuggled up in bed drunk vibes right now. Going to sleep blissfully for sure.

dropped $180 on non-refundable tickets to see punch drunk love accompanied by an orchestra playing the score, than realized i was gonna be in another city during it.

sounds like someone is gonna have a great date on my dime

Bros, what's the official drunkthread stance on dimple piercings? Yay or nay? I think I'm into it.
tumblr_n89cjjgXsC1tuvm0lo1_400.jpg

Get'sMad

like on your exampled pic that girl is very cute but thats despite the piercings

so yeah...not a fan

call me old fashioned but I only dig the one nostril nose piercing

hoggert

its almost 2am im eating a slice of pizza the size of stop sign
fucking parties that start at 7 with no food other then apps
if you have it that early at least say theres no food just cheese and crackers thank good for the copious wine
My nightmare drunk scenario.

second time its happened to me first time was some random so drunk he couldnt keep a bar stoool up and my friend/bartender was using me to get rid of him. idk wtf it is with people. i just sit there, listen what they have to say, give simple as fuck advice for example:
you are obviously in love and have been for quite some time, your meticulously plan to get your boo to say yes seems needless complicated yet very romantic, as a complete stranger who had a shitty day at work and wants to be left alone to my shot + pilsner lemme tell you: yes, go ahead.

Get'sMad

ugh

got a call from my dad randomly at 2 am...which I assumed was going to be about that someone in the immediate family had died but no it was just him freaking out thinking he was dying. :/

told him to call 911 and get to the hospital asap but it sounds like he was having a combo of being sick and a panic attack and should be okay. scared the ever living hell out of me though.

Went on a road trip to Fukuoka with my friends. Whole reason was to see star wars on imax. Did that ate some world's best ramen then fucker that town up!

Rundown:
Ramen
Star wars
Convenience store beer
London themed pub which we all hated
Arcade so they could watch me play sf4, made a drunk post in that thread lol
Could not get into the place we wanted...
Went to anime/maid cafe... Drinks were hello strong, the nerds were real. Hilarious but recommend it once.
Went to a club, Sexy Santa night was real
Good music, drinks, ladies and more
Got 4 some
Back in my hotel at 6:00ish friend knocks at like 6:20 since he went random girl too lol

Not bad for a simple unplanned 4 hour road trip to see star wars on imax

Minus_Me

Went on a road trip to Fukuoka with my friends. Whole reason was to see star wars on imax. Did that ate some world's best ramen then fucker that town up!

Rundown:
Ramen
Star wars
Convenience store beer
London themed pub which we all hated
Arcade so they could watch me play sf4, made a drunk post in that thread lol
Could not get into the place we wanted...
Went to anime/maid cafe... Drinks were hello strong, the nerds were real. Hilarious but recommend it once.
Went to a club, Sexy Santa night was real
Good music, drinks, ladies and more
Got 4 some
Back in my hotel at 6:00ish friend knocks at like 6:20 since he went random girl too lol

Not bad for a simple unplanned 4 hour road trip to see star wars on imax

LOL Hub Pub?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Def a fan of my gf's multiple piercings and tats and colored hair. 👌😻 I'm so vanilla compared to her. 🍦

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I thought you were supposed to trade in your wives for a new one before she gets grey hair. 👵🏼⏩🆕💃🏻

My ex was hella' vanilla in comparison to me. I have gauges and just got my septum done and never wear anything that isn't monochrome. All while he was rockin' no piercings, nice ass hair, and fancy boots + clothing.

He was so hot though. Looking at him made my heart want to explode in my chest while my panties flew out the window tbh.

My ex was hella' vanilla in comparison to me. I have gauges and just got my septum done and never wear anything that isn't monochrome. All while he was rockin' no piercings, nice ass hair, and fancy boots + clothing.

He was so hot though. Looking at him made my heart want to explode in my chest while my panties flew out the window tbh.
I'm super vanilla compared to most of the women I date or am attracted to.

No piercings or tattoos for me (yet).

hoggert

i still want to get no joke a back piece done of a giant pig stampeding pacific islanders in revenge for gorging its brethren or a squid destroying a ship the dude i was thinking of getting to do the latter moved to fucking ri though
god i slept so little i still feel kinda drunk even though its been 12 hrs since my last drink

weekend dont stop, soon as i got back to kagoshima went on a double date trying to hook my friend and my and the girl who sleeps over a lot sister lol. working on like 4 hours sleep and kinda mad since im trying to get rid of this lady...

will be good til he gets vagina. but im still hungover at work, best 6th grade teacher ever yo

and got the wrist bands from the clubs still on, fuck it

Tarkus

I can no longer drink stronger beer like double IPA and get drunk. I get too full before I'm nestling a nice buzz. I guess it's time to move on to liquor. Goodbye cruel world.

Tarkus

What's everyone drinking tonight? Or is that too mainstream to ask this thread?

I'm sure Snuggles will respond with a chill out play list.

Get'sMad

miller lites here

god steve harvey fuckin up the end up the miss universe was the funniest thing ever

also I was watching the miss universe pagent

kill me

Top Bottom