• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New GAF Anthem just dropped, "FACTS"

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
dRID54E.gif

What if I don't want to listen to this because doing so would make me cringe, but I also don't want a leftist secular neo religion judging, shaming, and ostracizing people for their beliefs in very much the same way that the worst aspects of organized religion has always done?

Doomtrain

What if I don't want to listen to this because doing so would make me cringe, but I also don't want a leftist secular neo religion judging, shaming, and ostracizing people for their beliefs in very much the same way that the worst aspects of organized religion has always done?
That's exactly what Hitler said.

(/s if it wasn't obvious)

Doomtrain

This is pretty cringe, but it's also funny how much the tone reminds me of early Rage Against the Machine. I remember when lines like "Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me" were a rallying cry for the left. How the times have changed.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Glad to see the old "The left can't meme," thing is still going st-

Wait a second

God dammit, Ben. I know The Good Work requires infiltrating the media havens that these guys monopolize, but Brett Cooper Snow White, Matt Walsh discount Dodgeball, and Ben rap God Shapiro is just....

It's not on the nose, it's up the nose.

This is pretty cringe, but it's also funny how much the tone reminds me of early Rage Against the Machine. I remember when lines like "Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me" were a rallying cry for the left. How the times have changed.
"Yes I know my enemies, they're the teachers who taught me to fight me. Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission, ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite. All of which are American corporatist dreams."

Last edited:
As for an actual GAF anthem, considering how we've rejected the divisiveness of politics and the "us vs them" nature of opposing teams, I would recommend either of these:

Cyberpunkd

"FACTS" by Tom MacDonald and Ben Shapiro is a hard hitting track directed towards the wokes and pronoun gang types, featuring fire bars from Ben Shapiro, it's the ultimate F U song for Reee.

I though GAF was full of Alphas, not Beta cucs.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
"FACTS" by Tom MacDonald and Ben Shapiro is a hard hitting track directed towards the wokes and pronoun gang types, featuring fire bars from Ben Shapiro, it's the ultimate F U song for Reee.

What ... The ... FUCK?!?!

So much wrong with that song... If I can even call that a rap song. Neither of them are even close to Kool Moe Dee or LL Cool J

Top Bottom