• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Genei Ibun Roku #FE screenshots for Tharja, Virion, Draug and new characters

FluxWaveZ

As a follow-up to this previous thread, new official screenshots for the game have been released featuring the new characters Mamori and Barry, and the new mirages Tharja, Virion and Draug.

ziGOnhd.jpg
KOBev6n.jpg
Xo2is1G.jpg

There's more at Dengeki.

Also, the official website's been updated with the new characters and mirages.

This game just looks fucking incredible. Tharja and Virion look bloody brilliant.

Cannot wait for it to come out in the EU (after everywhere else in the sodding world).

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
This game just looks fucking incredible. Tharja and Virion look bloody brilliant.

Cannot wait for it to come out in the EU (after everywhere else in the sodding world).

I absolutely quote you. This game is visually outstandint to me and I also really liked the Treehouse combat gameplay demonstration too!

Glass Rebel

So we now know about 6 Persona Users Mirage Masters. I wonder if the main character will have access to more than Chrom like in the Persona games.

edit: Eleonora will be a permanent member of my team. #bestgirl

FluxWaveZ

Looking good. I like the look of this game... but let's see how it plays.

In addition to the footage we've already seen, the chief battle designer is Eiji Ishida, who worked on SMT: Strange Journey as its director, so it's not like precedent is a worry.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Looking at these screenshots has made me realize, this is the best looking anime artstyled game ive seen this generation, so this is what the games look like when they actually have a budget....

L95

I actually like this Tharja more than her actual appearance in Awakening.

Still sore about this being Archanea only essentially, though.

Golnei

Looking at these screenshots has made me realize, this is the best looking anime artstyled game ive seen this generation, so this is what the games look like when they actually have a budget....

They've achieved a nice, clean, generic look; but I wouldn't say either the execution or design is that outstanding. Persona 5 and Guilty Gear still easily outdo it in terms of aesthetics.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
They've achieved a nice, clean, generic look; but I wouldn't say either the execution or design is that outstanding. Persona 5 and Guilty Gear still easily outdo it in terms of aesthetics.

This sentence personally couldnt be anymore subjective, I think this is about equal with persona 5

This sentence personally couldnt be anymore subjective, I think this is about equal with persona 5

Definitely agreeing here. The art direction and character designs are just sumptuously beautiful.

Easily the second (after P5) best looking game out of Japan so far this generation for me.

Top Bottom