• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New GTA V Trailers "MICHAEL. FRANKLIN. TREVOR."

sunnz

The graphics are pretty bad, apparently. Nothing surprising, I guess, but, they expected "more", apparently. I guess I'll wait for the pc version or the next-gen one. :/ (Source: jeuxvideo.com preview)

CVG have said they were blown away by how large and real the world feels, very immersive ( did say the resolution was ok though)

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
V-85-1280.jpg

God that looks so good.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
If you want, you can take out your smartphone while exploring and take a picture with its camera.
Portrait or landscape? THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

If you can capture video footage of fights with the smartphone, I'm going to bring down Worldstar's servers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

If you can capture video footage of fights with the smartphone, I'm going to bring down Worldstar's servers.

How about it does both but you get the 'World Star' achievement if you film it vertically.

Dmax3901

I'd bet my left kneecap that there'll be some kind of parody of the portrait smartphone video phenomena.

I love that they put in details on the guns now, like they did in max payne 3.
Like this scene for example you can actually see the slide moving.

Hopefully they do it with reload animaions too. Reloading in GTA IV was so stupid, simply pulling the bolt on the AK or M4 gives you a new mag lol.

Top Bottom