• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Infinity War concept art (poster)

SpaceWolf

Banned
Tony leaving Pepper for three alien women confirmed..

Let's hope he can do better with them than in the comics.

gamora-sleeps-with-tony-stark-991531.jpg

Measley

Thanos is going to wreck them so hard.

Cant wait! Love Josh Brolin, and I love Thanos! I want to see Thanos beat the shit out of Ironman and Thor.

C-Drive

Giving me Captain Marvel vibes more than Iron Spider.

5a2Qyj8.jpg

It really does give off Captain Marvel vibes.

Is Spidey getting some cosmic ("Captain Universe") powers in IW, then Carol gets them permanently in Cap Marvel? Maybe they're merging in the Captain Universe concept?

EDIT:
Could also explain the Tom Holland in a full body visual effects suit.

phanphare

Banned
So they just threw every character into one poster

meh.

correct

aside from the ones they didn't

but other than those characters they did in fact throw every character into one poster

and there won't be another one because there are no characters left

AndersK

Any idea what we should be expecting in terms of public release for the trailer? They stream it tonight, and release it sometime later? Right after?

El Topo

Is Cap'N Marvel going to be in IW or do we have to wait for her solo film? Haven't been following MCU news that closely.

Well, we don't really know, but most things point towards her not being in Infinity War, at least not in a relevant capacity. I assume we might learn more this SDCC though.

If they show anything at comic con they should just put it up online too then like WB has been doing and other panels

You're gonna end up seeing a bootleg version anyways nowadays

mjc

If they show anything at comic con they should just put it up online too then like WB has been doing and other panels

You're gonna end up seeing a bootleg version anyways nowadays

Logic would call for something like that, but Marvel gets silly sometimes.

So this has to be a slice of a long poster with the gems throwing colors off, right?

Spinluck

God damnit Peter is really trying to fit in with the rest of the MCU and shed his secret identity

Is there gonna be anyone left who doesn't know who he is?

Secret identities in this universe are fucking dumb anyway. If any of the Avengers wanted to find out he was Spider-Man, they probably could with zero difficulty.

CGwizz

These assholes love to ruin the spiderman suits, first insomniac now this...

I miss the spiderman 1, 2 and 3 suits so much.

Sojgat

Hopefully these two SDCC posters show that the eyes on the Black Panther Mask are going to be fixed by February.
CWFJeXj.jpg

Based on this, it would seem the eyes will be fully animated. Like what WB should do with Batman.

Panther suit looks dope as hell. Reminds me of

Black%2BPanther%2B%25231%2Bnegative%2Bspace.jpg

Top Bottom