• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

Takao

Banned
Digimon Adventure hurts my heart cause it ain't ever coming here :(

Shockingly, that game still hasn't come out. Combine that with Aksys being crazy and it's clearly still in the cards.

I actually expect that Vita port of the original depends entirely on how lenient SCEA will be. Maybe Virtue's Last Reward did well, and given the Vita isn't flying off shelves they may be desperate to claim any audience here they can, versus PS1/2/3/early PSP where they could safely tell people to fuck off if it doesn't really show what the system can do.

EDF3 Portable is coming over and I wouldn't be surprised if SCEA denied the first two, lol.

Chanser

mlERs.jpg
g94L2.jpg
61Xs3plswmL._SL500_.jpg

Varshes

51Sc2NfY9zL.jpg

This is actually coming out in Japan, huh? That cover is kinda cheesy but I kinda like it, it's a whole lot better than the shitty NA cover.

Is that new Fate/Extra a sequel or just a new edition?

Is an "alternate take" or "another character route", is not a sequel per se but is more like a "what if..." in simple terms, is not just a bezzleded edition. So yeah, is a new story but the basic setting is the same (the virtual world)

Apart from that, the biggest addition is a new servant (Gilgamesh)

AlexBasch

Sorry for the dumb question but where are you getting these covers? I want to get the RE6 japanese cover and I haven't found a properly sized image.

May16

What's "Edipyon"?

Dream Club Complete Edipyon. That’s not a typo in the title, it’s a Japanese-language pun about the sound a rabbit makes when it jumps, and Dream Club is a series about girls who…just…just don’t worry about it, never mind.

Apparently Pyon is the Japanese take on a sound made by a rabbit. The girls on other covers have been dressed as rabbits, (or was that in screen shots?) so that's probably why they went with the title.

Top Bottom