• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

StayDead

61opHAui1TL.jpg

dat uniform. marvelous <333

I'm surprised that no one has brought Stein;s over since it's basically on every major platform at this point. PS3, 360, PC, iOS, PSP and now the Vita.

cj_iwakura

I'm surprised that no one has brought Stein;s over since it's basically on every major platform at this point. PS3, 360, PC, iOS, PSP and now the Vita.

Fate/Stay is on Vita now too, and I'm praying Extra's success means it comes out here, but I doubt it. Are SCEA that starved for Vita software?
let's hope so

Having ten times as much text will do that.

Eh-yup. I remember importing Fighters. Didn't need to learn a lick of Japanese other than which button went to what mode, and had a good smattering of Roman script English. These are the exact opposite, untranslated, and every thing leading you to them is those unlocalized parts.

StayDead

To the question above. The one on the left is Hiyoku Renri no Darlin which is a more fanbased edition. It sees the story set in the Delta worldline where Okabe finds himself stuck in different divergence lines leading to him winning over a love interest in each one.

The one on the left is the main one. I won't mention anything about it as it'll spoil it, but it involves lots of time travel, sciency stuff and 2ch jokes.

Globox_82

Banned
One thing I noticed that is different about Japanese box art is that they tend to have a lot of shit on covers, while in the west it's usually just one person (one dude with a gun) or two, one main character and behind him second character that is most of the time a woman

Top Bottom