• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

Drago

61jIOZfj3zL._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

...Dunsparce..? On the front cover?

whaaat??

Also, it's a shame that the mature-styles WiiU boxes aren't coming to America... again. >:/

Eusis

For CERO C - Z games... more "mature" titles. They did it with Wii and 3DS too by giving them black cases.
Given how badly that light blue can mesh with some covers it actually maybe be a good idea to bring that over here. The black was nice looking but hardly necessary, but this may be a different story.

Koroviev

Less than okay with that, in the instances that a good otaku game came out for the PSP I could import it... Can't with my 3DS...

I just like the 3DS. Not a fan of the region-locking, of course. Then again, I don't really expect progressive thinking from Nintendo.

That's actually Family Party Wii U, it's being developed by Art Co. (Dream Trigger 3D).

Did the series start as a SIMPLE Series game in the first place?

mz3Gk.jpg

Sure did! The original was one of the only Simple Series games released on Wii, and sold so badly in Japan (yet went on to become a big success as 'Family Party FIFTY BILLION GREAT GAMES' in America and Europe...) that D3 canned the rest of their planned Simple titles for Wii.

It's weird to see them bring the brand back for this. Shame the Simple Series will never, ever live up to the PS2 glory days. :(

Yuripaw

Banned
61K37ZQtfCL.jpg

The PS3 version's boxart doesn't look as exciting as the Vita version IMO. Maybe it's because of the angle.

Do we have any word yet if NA is getting the PS3 version? =/ I have it on Vita, but I just think it's a great game that deserve to be played by more people. If people won't buy the Vita, then it'd be nice if the PS3 version came out here.

Eusis

We're probably not getting CCC though, and that at least has gameplay, and is the sequel to a successful(?) US release.
Shockingly, that game still hasn't come out. Combine that with Aksys being crazy and it's clearly still in the cards.

I actually expect that Vita port of the original depends entirely on how lenient SCEA will be. Maybe Virtue's Last Reward did well, and given the Vita isn't flying off shelves they may be desperate to claim any audience here they can, versus PS1/2/3/early PSP where they could safely tell people to fuck off if it doesn't really show what the system can do.

Top Bottom