• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

Chao

Brian★;136957549 said:
81Twu-FXwlL._AA1500_.jpg
What the fuck?

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
This looks ace! How is this the first time I've heard about this game? I suppose chances of localisation are slim.
It's from Demon Gaze developers, so chances are not 0, but at the same time they have not localized 2 other games, so we have to wait.

What is the game about?

For those not familiar with the Japan-only franchise, Fuuraiki is a series of romance sims that involve touring around Japan’s northern island of Hokkaido. In Fuuraiki 3, gameplay is split between three distinct parts.

“Touring” entails freely traveling around the entire island by motorcycle, which is depicted with photography. At certain points, players can stop on the side of the road to better enjoy the view.
“Adventure” portions of the game see over 100 famous tourist spots to visit. It’s during such sections of the games that players encounter the game’s heroines and other local people as they gather information and take pictures.
“Camping” stretches of the game task players with compiling information about the places they visited and running posts about them online. With the protagonist being an aspiring travel writer, the ultimate goal is to churn out posts that will be received well in a writing contest in which they’re participating.

http://gematsu.com/2014/10/fuuraiki-3-coming-ps-vita-2015

All of these otome games are due to launch the same week as the pink Vita 2000. Idea Factory knows the score.

I know this post is a bit old (Sept 2014) but Pink Vita launch are you talking about? I've had my Vita with a pink back since March.

I only know of the new blue and red-backed ones.

Top Bottom