• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

StayDead

I really wish I had some excess money to buy the Kunio-kun games. They always come out at times when I have no money and they always look like titles i'd enjoy (I enjoyed the demo of the 3DS one ages ago). Maybe it'll hit PS Plus in Japan at some point.

GAME-0013047.jpg

Can't find a bigger pic.

Here ya go.

ib1ARPnacfDGtz.jpg

51exjTv%2BgQL.jpg

Photo Kano Kiss is getting a budget rerelease in Feb 5, 2015. It includes product codes for 2 new costumes and all the previously released DLCs.

Huh, pretty cool that they're giving it an entirely new cover!

I'll never fathom why people sell old systems with literally dozens of essential titles.

Money + I rarely ever replay games + less clutter (these days I only keep and collect games for two systems) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RalchAC

Dat spoiler.

You know what's worse than an actual spoiler.

Saying something is an spoiler.

Crap. I've just noticed that guy
is Luffy's bro
and I didn't even noticed it at first lol.

The OP cover is really cool cover. I wish they released more info about it.

I'd like to know if it covers the whole story again (with missing arcs for the original like Skypiea and Thiller Bark) or just the New World stuff.

Can you guys post the titles of the games if possible? It would make finding them to purchase a bit easier. At least for some of the games that can be bought/searched for on Playstation store. I must have that Kunio game!

Top Bottom