• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Justice League poster

After Game of Thrones and Conan, I'm having a hard time seeing Aquaman in that guy.

Also, does Cyborg's barber only get half a tip?

Now I know what the Flash here reminds me of:

l.jpg

Yeah? You think this is them saying nothing?

This line is full of insights on design for the Flash suit that shows they put a lot of thought into it.

Also, please stop bringing up Trump, let's not give that egomaniac more discussion than he deserves.

I swear to God I didn't want to make the Trump connection but that's honestly what it sounds like to me. I'm not even trying to make things political, the man rambles nonsense and has since before he was president. So he's the most well known mush-mouth I could compare it to.

And yes, to me it does absolutely sound like nonsense. "Ah yeah the Flash, well, he goes fast, and fast things, they need to be aerodynamic, so like we've got, planes, those are aerodynamic, so he's got a, like a plane wing, and, y'know, speed, so he's got like vents, he's got vents 'round the back" just sounds like fuckin garbage collection of words related to things that move quickly. Because before that man said those things, when has Flash's suit EVER been compared to anything like that? It's an overdesigned piece of shit costume made of metal and plastic held together with cables because why? Take a cue from The Incredibles, "The guy moves fucking fast so his suit is made of a lightweight fabric that doesn't chafe and won't rip or set on fire when rubbing against itself at high speeds". The dude's "tech insight" is more like a cobbled together excuse for why the suit looks the way it does. It's a bunch of fancy words ticking people into thinking his suit is cool and well thought out when it looks like shit and makes absolutely no sense. As someone else pointed out, if all that shit is required to protect him from the high speeds, why the hell isn't he wearing goggles or something to protect his eyes? Does he just close them when he runs? You ever been on a motorcycle without a helmet or stuck your head out the window of a fast moving car and held your eyes open, let alone moving at the speeds the Flash does? WHOOPS.

Top Bottom