• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Justice League poster

I'm far from a movie poster fetishist but wow that's awful.

I'm still dumbfounded though on how they messed up Cyborg so bad but got Aquaman of all characters right :/

Edit: And why are they still pretending Superman isn't in this but using his logo in the for the movie tagline?

They're not pretending Superman isn't in this. But the driving force of the plot is Superman's death. Same reason Luke Skywalker wasn't shown much for Star Wars 7.

They're not pretending Superman isn't in this. But the driving force of the plot is Superman's death. Same reason Luke Skywalker wasn't shown much for Star Wars 7.
The situations really don't feel similar. In fact since everyone knows from the beginning that Superman can't stay dead it kind of drives home why it was pointless to kill him in the last movie. If DC had some patience they could have left him dead for the course of a few story arcs so his return would actually have some meaning and impact but this entire franchise is literally on speed.

Rvaan

Banned
What happened with unite the seven? Any more green lantern stuff?

IIRC the Unite the Seven was supposedly only meant for Aquaman. Outside of them saying they are making a movie and an line in a trailer there's been nothing on GL. My hope is they are trying to figure out how to make a movie led by Mogo work.
Don't take this from me. I need some amount of hope for this shit show.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
would probably be better if they didn't put Superman's symbol in the tag line

pretty obvious why it would be there

Drifters

would probably be better if they didn't put Superman's symbol in the tag line

pretty obvious why it would be there

Are you kidding me? Sups being in this movie is the worst kept secret since Tony Stark not calling himself Iron Man. We should be so lucky that we get a slow piano play with Zimmer drums while Sups kills everything and still feels bad about himself in the end.

Cipherr

WTF I just saw this in a YT video.

Fucking AMAZING poster. Man oh man these guys are really turning it around.

The color... Fuck, best poster for SH films so far, I put this just above the CW poster with the Ironman and Cap sides.

Beautiful.

Edit: Damn yall dont like this? LOL Its amazing to me. By far the best in the SH genre so far IMO.

IIRC the Unite the Seven was supposedly only meant for Aquaman. Outside of them saying they are making a movie and an line in a trailer there's been nothing on GL. My hope is they are trying to figure out how to make a movie led by Mogo work.
Don't take this from me. I need some amount of hope for this shit show.

I think people assumed it was unite the seven members, but it was likely unite the seven seas as it was placed over a photo of Aquaman.

Well there was that soundtrack listing a month or so ago
jfw9on8nhlez.png

Then most recently the big bang theory contest

Would be neat

Slayven

Stepphenwolf grabs Cyborg by the throat and slams him around then he looks him in the eye.

Stepphenwolf:"What do you have to say for yourself man thing?"

Cyborg smiles:"Boo.....yah"

and blows a hole in the middle of Stpphenwolf's chest

WTF I just saw this in a YT video.

Fucking AMAZING poster. Man oh man these guys are really turning it around.

The color... Fuck, best poster for SH films so far, I put this just above the CW poster with the Ironman and Cap sides.

Beautiful.

Edit: Damn yall dont like this? LOL Its amazing to me. By far the best in the SH genre so far IMO.

It's some Direct-to-video looking shit. Not even Walmart-direct-to-video bad. This shit is grocery-store-direct-to-video bad.

This gif doesn't even fit here IMO.

It's hard to comment on it until I see the movie, but it seems like they are trying to tie some sort of scientific logic or something to his powers with the armor and cables and shit.

Instead of just rolling with ridiculous speedforce craziness.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Using the logos in the text looks absolutely terrible. Yeesh.

God, I hate Cyborg. I wish they GL was on the team instead of stupid Cyborg.

Lamel

Banned
I try not to delve into hyperbole when it comes to these things but that seriously looks fkn terrible.

JJH

Stepphenwolf grabs Cyborg by the throat and slams him around then he looks him in the eye.

Stepphenwolf:"What do you have to say for yourself man thing?"

Cyborg smiles:"Boo.....yah"

and blows a hole in the middle of Stpphenwolf's chest

Joss Whedon has a GAF account?

Staf

I kind of like it? I mean, it's kind of jarring with all that colors when the previous movies barely had any.

Top Bottom