• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Justice League poster

Eggbok

DMcrV0VXcAAP_wd.jpg

"i can do this"

Maybe it's just me but Batman looks like someone painted a layer blue in Photoshop then overlayed it on top of him lol.

Yep I was right, painted over the layers and over layed them.

jett

D-Member
They're still insisting that Superman is dead then laughing to themselves thinking how clever they are?

Someone out there thinks Superman's death in BvS was a memorable and iconic emotional moment that resonated with audiences around the world.

Wag

So is Cyborg associated with the New Gods/Apocalypse now? From his look here that's what I'm getting...

SoulUnison

Banned
Batman looks terrible, holy crap.
His whole outfit looks, like, electric blue.

I'm starting to think DC just *can't* work in live action.

Blader

I kinda feel like Superman is being excluded from the marketing not because they're trying to hide his resurrection (why would they? The last movie ends with a tease of him coming back to life) but because he's not that big a part of the movie.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
For a second it looked like the sword is going through Wonder Woman's arm like a shish-kebab

I've liked a lot of the trailers from these latest dc movies. And visually I think Snyder did some cool stuff with his movies but man I feel like they've all had dogshit posters aside from wonder woman

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I hope nobody is kidding themselves. That's utter trash.

Slayven

What is up with Flash's suit? Are those like... cables all over him? Wire? Why?

"It's a prototype suit. It's something that is designed to protect him when he moves incredibly fast through space. And so we studied aerodynamics and vehicle design. What moves through space the fastest? We have this sense of rigid pieces at the front that deflect towards the back....There's a sense of a blade like in a plane wing here, and then venting back here. So it all feels very aerodynamic. He's testing different materials. You can see smooth materials like tech materials. We figured he's an incredibly smart, resourceful young man. He moves very fast, so perhaps he's stolen 3D printers. I'm not saying anything. Maybe he's nipped into NASA and stolen some of the materials that they're developing there."
The sheer horror when you realize these people don't know the character they are using

http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/06/21/the-flash-costume-in-justice-league-is-148-pieces/

I hope nobody is kidding themselves. That's utter trash.

True. This film will be a shame since Wonder Woman was so great, she is slumming it by being in this crapfest.

EDIT to the above post. : If that is approach the produces have, then shouldn't the Flash be wearing goggles or something if it is all "aerodynamic?"

Neophant

It's not really that bad...just a big mish-mash of Photoshop and different styles (here on Mobile Aquaman looks like a cartoon drawing) but Wonder Woman looks great, the background has a neat sunrise/dawn motif, and the colors of Cyborg's arm cannon are aesthetically pleasing.

mrkgoo

MEh. I will say, the flash is actually growing on me. Cyborg looks like garbage, and Gal Gadot continues to be distractingly beautiful (although she looks a little awkward in this poster).

MisterHero

What is up with Flash's suit? Are those like... cables all over him? Wire? Why?
It made more sense to me when I realized it looked like some hyped up running shoes. I kinda like that he probably stole pieces of tech to protect him/make him go faster. It doesn't fit in a ring, but it works for me.

I think there would be a much more interesting movie if he didn't move at lightspeed, at least at first. All other characters would similarly be nerfed, except maybe Supes and Wondy. The effects shots of him blinking to one spot to another don't work for me.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oh my god, they upped the contrast to make it seem like the costumes are more colorful than they really are.

That's great.

Top Bottom