• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Justice League poster

shira

x6d4C17.jpg

Found the China-only variant

Harmen

People: DC movies are too dark and need more color!
WB: Fine, here you go.
People: Too much!

When people want colour they don't mean crushing the picture with high contrast and increase the colour slider. And making Batman blue because the high contrast was probably making a crushed black mess out of his suit.

norm9

That doesn't look good. For sure I thought they would have changed the costumes of Flash and Cyborg by now, but it must have cost millions in think tanks and polls.

Replicant

Looks like a poster promoting the toy figurine at McDonald's. I do think that the combination of the costumes makes it hard to create a poster that doesn't look over-the-top but this is just ghastly.

Worst poster yet, looks like a poster made specifically to address the "no color!" people, who's complaints go a magnitude deeper than that superficial bs.

Best is still Alex Ross-esque poster.

People: DC movies are too dark and need more color!
WB: Fine, here you go.
People: Too much!

It's a moot argument after that last trailer tbh. There's plenty of shots in there where flashs suit color really pops

Nothing wrong with filtering in post either. A lot of directors do it to great effect, including Snyder.

Which marketing director greenlighted this?

Like, what was the discussion that surrounded the decision to send this to the press?

Seriously, I'm astounded lol

Ottaro

Sometimes you see something that feels so of its time that you know 30 years from now people look back at it and think "Oh, that looks sooo 2010's." The sort of thing that feels dated before it even ages. This movie feels like one of those things.

jett

D-Member
Somehow I think this one is worse.

These posters are just completely brainless.

Sometimes you see something that feels so of its time that you know 30 years from now people look back at it and think "Oh, that looks sooo 2010's." The sort of thing that feels dated before it even ages. This movie feels like one of those things.

To me this movie just feels so obviously corporate and devoid of any artistic merit. The Transformers of comic book movies, if you will.

pixelation

Who approves this posters?, i dare you to try and find the legs to each one of them. Bats and Cyborgs somehow dissapear behind (skinny) Flash. Aquaman apparently has no legs at all. Wonder Woman is the only one who could possibly have two legs. Bats and Cyborg are one legged and Aquaman is a possible amputee from the waist down.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
I see Flash like the boa system.
I have that on my snowboard boots.
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/r6DkwD6.png[/img]
it tightens by ratcheting steel cable instead of shoestring/velcro/etc.

Poona

I love this one.
justice-league-poster.jpg

Yeah, that's a good one. Just so bummed they haven't shown one of that with Superman, even though they have his S there!

I hope they've made one with him to be shown at some stage or purchased so he can be amongst those poses. Just feels bad he's missing out.

DMbgZNxX4AAYSjv.jpg

Colours baby.

I'm far from a movie poster fetishist but wow that's awful.

I'm still dumbfounded though on how they messed up Cyborg so bad but got Aquaman of all characters right :/

Edit: And why are they still pretending Superman isn't in this but using his logo in the for the movie tagline?

Top Bottom