• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New KH3 clip to appear at D23 (Disney) event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah someone on GameFAQs says it's releasing 11 PST, so 2 hours and 37 mins from now.

The two icons:

1.jpg

3.jpg

Hopefully it does release at 11. I am so hyped for this game, The images posted look so good.

Soriku

I just checked the KH wiki and Sora is apparently 16 in KH 3D (15 in KH2) so they might just make Sora a year older if they feel like it. It didn't really feel like a year has passed between KH2 and 3D.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
By the wording of the thread before, I think Kagari just made an uh-oh. It's cool, it happens. I probably shouldn't have bumped this thread with that information, but whatever, the internet is loose.

Is such witch-magic readily available?!

Mods are wizards.

I really hope it's gonna be a good game for once. My penis is hard for Square Enix. Despite the letdowns I stil wanna believe in them. They are like a sleeping giant. Just wait till they wake up.

Yours,

Franck

Squire

Banned
Side note, the art for Sora's portrait image looks kind of bad actually lol.

Yeah, it does. I always figured they'd have some issues translating the character designs to HD. The cast always did look sort of weird in the CG scenes.

raven777

Side note, the art for Sora's portrait image looks kind of bad actually lol.

the whole UI look really bad I think. But its most likely just a placeholder so I think the final version will be ok.

I wonder if they will keep Nomura art or actually use CG this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom