• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New KH3 clip to appear at D23 (Disney) event

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn00zer

I really hope it's gonna be a good game for once. My penis is hard for Square Enix. Despite the letdowns I stil wanna believe in them. They are like a sleeping giant. Just wait till they wake up.

Yours,

Franck

As much as people give nomura crap all of his games at the very least are fun and have great character and enemy designs .....stories are debatable

daman824

maxresdefault.jpg
So wait.....this beautiful image is just a target render?

As much as people give nomura crap all of his games at the very least are fun and have great character and enemy designs .....stories are debatable

Yeah, man! And Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII looks legit so far. I preordered the game and I just wanna play it already.

#IBelieveInSE

Yours,

Franck

Squire

Banned
So wait.....this beautiful image is just a target render?

It's a screencap of a trailer which is a target render.

They need to keep illustrated portraits and go easy on the in-game models. If this looks like the CG Scenes, that's no bueno.

sn00zer

UI is still very place holder...consider it is small as hell....no problem ether way with portraits would be nice if they were a little animated

LuuKyK

I was trying to keep those memories suppressed, thanks.

PS3 international release went back to artwork.

If you had the PS3 version, yeah. But 360 was stuck with the CG ones.

Oh. Yeah, forgot about that. :lol Well, its still an option in the end, if they are unsure.

Its obviously not final though, and just look at how many times they changed Versus/XV UI in these six/seven years.

Milennia

UI is still very place holder...consider it is small as hell....no problem ether way with portraits would be nice if they were a little animated

They look like cropped images, definitely not final for sure.. Only way i would be ok with cg portraits is is they animate with the actual expressions of the characters face. ( sc2 style)

Squire

Banned
SE's ports and FF games don't even get WW launches.

The only thing that kept XIII-2 from being a global launch was the western holiday rush and it's likely the same reason we have to wait on FFX/X-2 HD and LR (also, sales expectations for the latter).

They've been actively trying to close the gap since FFXIII.

So is this trailer coming in a couple hours supposed to be from an official source or just someone that captured it at the show putting it up on Youtube then? I didn't see an answer when looking through the thread.

Shinta

Banned
Here I am thinking this was expected. I refuse to believe SE won't show anything on Versus until next E3.

I think they need to start trying to build some hype for Thief. Then XIV: ARR on PS4. Then maybe XV? They have tons of stuff coming out.

Don't forget Murdered: Soul Suspect, and Lightning Returns NA release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom