• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Max Payne 3 article/info/shots in EDGE

beat

Warm Machine said:
That isn't called co-operation. That isn't even called development. That is called firefighting.
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. The project's very, very late and Rockstar has thrown three more studios at it - a better sign than cancelling it outright, but it doesn't signify a smooth development effort.

On the other hand, despite their games being extremely slow to develop, Rockstar does seem to get a good level of polish on their games.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
-viper- said:
The cover system in GTA4 is terrible. Why are they bringing this shit back into MP3?

I really doubt they are just going to take GTAIV's cover system and port it into Max Payne 3.

No real logic behind that statement.

Shaka

BigTnaples said:
I really doubt they are just going to take GTAIV's cover system and port it into Max Payne 3.

No real logic behind that statement.
Logic need not apply, on NEOGAF!

Myansie

I`ll probably end up getting this. The bullet time mechanic is so much fun and is really only used by this franchise.

I know the change in theme is controversial, but I'm all for it. Rockstar excel at creating a unique tone. The quality is going to be there, so it'll definitely be fun.

Top Bottom