• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Max Payne 3 Trailer & Screen Shots - 02/16

Just a reminder, and will probably warrant a new thread, but next Thursday on March 1st at Noon EST is when the hands-on previews will be dropping online from various sites like thesixthaxis.com etc and Rockstar confirmed as much.

Next week is going to be good! Hopefully they'll be some solid, and favorable, impressions.

Your avatar screams 'Deal with it'. Awesome.

Simo

Your avatar screams 'Deal with it'. Awesome.

I know. I was so tempted to put that on it but decided against it. Of course with this newest cover story I've now got a new one to use...

...GameStar Germany is out and has the first hands-on impressions with the PC version:
gamestar.jpg

bigimage.jpg

Magazine claims that from the play test that Max Payne 3 "has everything to become the best in the series!"

I know. I was so tempted to put that on it but decided against it. Of course with this newest cover story I've now got a new one to use...

...GameStar Germany is out and has the first hands-on impressions with the PC version:
gamestar.jpg

bigimage.jpg

Magazine claims that from the play test that Max Payne 3 "has everything to become the best in the series!"

God, Rockstar's artists do gorgeous work.

Can't wait for this game. Should I play the old ones first?

Yes. Yes.

Yes.

Absolutely.

Yes.

Rockstar just released the Annotated version of the new trailer. Worth a watch for some new info!

http://youtu.be/3lwQ_YzeEns

Diving deeper into the scenes and action that surround Max as he navigates the criminal underworld of São Paulo to rescue Fabiana Branco, The Annotated Edition Trailer provides more insight and background into the storyline, characters, gangs, weapons, levels, gameplay and even soundtrack of Max Payne 3...

Top Bottom