• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New MGS3 Snake Eater trailer (pachinko)

yuraya

8QMlzCa.jpg

Wow EVA looks great D:

Damn you Konami

Damn you straight to hell!

A-V-B

If they only remade the actual game with those graphics :(

Imagine if Konami hadn't gone to shit. Bet you they were already working on the assets for an MGS3 remake during the tail end of MGSV's production. Then the remake became a pachinko game when Konami took the turn.-

NZerker12

I..... I can't watch this. I tried but I can't, it just hurts too much. What could have been, I mean they remade nearly all the cutscenes.

Seriously, to see my favourite game of all time reduced to this.

Fuck Konami

Opa-Pa

The only thing we can believe in, with absolute certainty is the pachinko revenue, Jack.

These trailers are hilarious.

big fake

My death couldn't come any sooner. Konami is the absolute devil, I can't bare to witness one of my favorite games be wasted on a empty and soulless act such a slot machines.

If I was Kojima I would fucking take this to court, this is absolutely despicable.

packy34

It's so frustrating as a lifelong fan of the series to watch this video and realize that this is what things have come to.

Protome

Is there any chance these assets are actually taken from an in-development remake?

Just seems like an easy win.

Well, Konami did claim at one point they would keep making MGS games without Kojima. So it's certainly not impossible.

I wouldn't bet on it though.

Yazuka

Seeing this makes me so sad. The CGi looks fantastic and I like many others would have loved see a remake with these kinds of upgrades.
The characters look fantastic! Better than ever before.

Ratrat

I was actually thinking it was taken out of MGSV or at the very least a Kojima-helmed remake.
Hmm...anyone want to compare the renders with the dlc suits in MGSV? This Bigboss also looks too old, he's very close to Peace Walker BB.

Honestly, its so beautiful I'm not even mad.

Dear lord, Konami, the knife is already in deep enough, you can stop twisting!

Boss... her face is amazing... Eva and Snake... aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Top Bottom