• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pew study: Europe will be 10-15% muslim (Sweden 31%) by 2050.What will it entail?

Mr_Black

Damn you are soo stupid i live in Europe i know what is going on we had jihadis beheading people at work this later got declared as workplace violence out of pressure from the pc idiots, same with MULTIPLE incidents of jihadis driving into citizens.
So yeah keep your cleaned stats you idiot.
Its not just suddenly falling out of the sky that sweden stopped taking stats for rape cases and stopped looking at them in terms of groups.
Because holy shit if it doesn look bad right now for the swedish "feminist" gov.
And dont even get me started that jews already start fleeing Europe again from several "enriched" places and not because of some alt right morons walking the street, nope instead because of naive morons like you that had no problem importing antisemitism if it comes from islamic extremism for some reason. Weird isnt it?
So naive, so blind, so brainwashed so sad.. soooo sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggB33d0BLcY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS5Bo-hhz7s

Here we go with the explain-away-athon.

I call it when reality meets an immovable dogma.

bi-graphicsodds-of-dying.png

But let us continue with our collective delusion because some cunt stain propagandist from breitbart said so. And you rubes are mentally weak enough to buy it.

"b..but not as bad as IRA!!"
"uh actually its faaar worse, inform yourself"
"yeah but since i was wrong this now doesnt count anymore"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Yeah dude. Nailed it. Definitely. Gently drift into mental illness at your own peril guy.

daniell

Lol keep going idiot the future proves me right just as it did repeatedly the last three years.
Damn imagine out of stupidity and being a useful idiot wrecking an entire continent and the future of your children/the next generation, talk about breaking the generational contract.

Oh and here just for you the Central Council of Jews in Germany warning about increased antisemitism because of immigration. But i know you dont care, you only care if it is some alt right idiot posting a green frog or some shit like that.

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/...-durch-muslimische-fluechtlinge-13846554.html

Mr_Black

Oh and here just for you the Central Council of Jews in Germany warning about increased antisemitism because of immigration.

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/...-durch-muslimische-fluechtlinge-13846554.html

Fear doesn't equate to reality. That's the point I've been making.

He fears it. But is also not too worried because he says that if they receive good education and integration and taught good values it'll be all good.

Again you're confusing a subculture of fundamentalists for the majority. Because you're a scared child. The data supports this. It's fucking safer than it has been. Actually look at the EU stats.

I didn't sign a generational contract that told me to keep the brown people out after we've blown their countries to smithereens.

My generational contract is to accept responsibility. And concede that you can't genocide ideas out of existence. However aslong as rational thought, reason and personal development is an innate part of us all I have no doubt we will win any majority of the sensible, Muslim Christian or otherwise.

And assholes like yourself and other radical Muslims and dogmatic retards will always be left behind with the historic label of "Losers, in the War of Ideas".

Let me ask you; how many Muslim/Refugee immigrant success stories have you read in your life? Ironically if that's all you searched for daily, your feeds would change to suit your new bias.

Have you met a Muslim immigrant? Held eye contact with one? Like you guys are in fuckin la la land.

Dunki

He fears it. But is also not too worried because he says that if they receive good education and integration and taught good values it'll be all good.

Again you're confusing a subculture of fundamentalists for the majority. Because you're a scared child. The data supports this. It's fucking safer than it has been. Actually look at the EU stats.

I didn't sign a generational contract that told me to keep the brown people out after we've blown their countries to smithereens.

My generational contract is to accept responsibility. And concede that you can't genocide ideas out of existence. However aslong as rational thought, reason and personal development is an innate part of us all I have no doubt we will win any majority of the sensible, Muslim Christian or otherwise.

And assholes like yourself and other radical Muslims and dogmatic retards will always be left behind with the historic label of "Losers, in the War of Ideas".

Let me ask you; how many Muslim/Refugee immigrant success stories have you read in your life? Ironically if that's all you searched for daily, your feeds would change to suit your new bias.

Have you met a Muslim immigrant? Held eye contact with one? Like you guys are in fuckin la la land.
Another example? How about German schools? The word JEW is becoming more and more an insult here.

http://antisemitism.org.il/article/116118/%E2%80%9Edu-jude%E2%80%9C-immer-h%C3%A4ufiger-schimpfwort-berliner-schulen

Tehre is a clear connection you find with Islam. And as I said over and over again. It is because of radical teachings here in Germany.

Mr_Black

Another example? How about German schools? The word JEW is becoming more and more an insult here.

http://antisemitism.org.il/article/116118/%E2%80%9Edu-jude%E2%80%9C-immer-h%C3%A4ufiger-schimpfwort-berliner-schulen

Tehre is a clear connection you find with Islam. And as I said over and over again. It is because of radical teachings here in Germany.

How is your reading comprehension that garbage?

Teachers said they noticed an uptick but didn't attribute it to Muslims specifically. Sounds like a bunch of edge lords thinking they are eric cartman.

But they're kids. Kids grow up.

However they go into some shit about feminine modesty which they are very specific about blaming the Muslims.

Just look at the stats about terrorism. You're worrying about nothing. You're actively searching this shit out man.

This notion you think a bottom rung of society ethno minority group is going to somehow beat out all the money, culture, education, sexy secularism and still hold onto the dogma despite all that you're nuts.

The Ultimate Programming? Get real.

Like you think those Muslim kids are at some Hitler youth school or someshit lol.

The hysterics over this nothing is crazy. I lived with a Muslim or two at college. The ones I've dealt with are bitches. Ones a literal gay lord.

daniell

You are an embarrassment and actively defend antisemitism cause i doesn't come from the people you wished it was coming from.
People like you disgust me, truly disgust me.

I mean its not like youtube has multiple documentary of people going undercover in european mosques and simple film what they preach, newsflash for the most part its the exact opposite of what they tell naive mentally challenged sjw.
That afterwards the reporters get into trouble and not the radical imans preaching blood in europes street is also something truly special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WgVa3VRFb4

Mr_Black

You are an embarrassment and actively defend antisemitism cause i doesn't come from the people you wished it was coming from.
People like you disgust me, truly disgust me.

I mean its not like youtube has multiple documentary of people going undercover in mosques and simple film what they preach, newsflash useful idiot for the most part its the exact opposite of what they tell naive mentally challenged sjw.
And that afterwards the report get into trouble and not the radical iman preaching blood in europes street is also something truly special.

Dude YouTube? For rizzie? No one is going to click YouTube shit.

Again I'm telling you I interact with these scary people on the daily. You're kacking your pants over nothing. I can find you random ass examples of a crazy fuck saying any crazy shit in the name of whatever deity.

Homosexual Muslims exist.

It's not the only arguments or ideas these guys get fed. You have a seriously rudimentary grasp on personal development.

It's the same as Richard Spencer giving lecture. He shows up spouts garbage converts a couple of weaklings for a few days for a tiki torch parade whilst the majority role their fukin eyes.

It doesn't therefore mean anyone who hears that message is henceforth converted.

Such a strange way to see how humans works lol.

Like what do you think they go and do after prayer in your brain dude? Look up how to make a homemade bomb? You fucking moron. They go around buying expensive shit like iPhones just like the rest of us.

Do you have any idea how much carnage would ensue if these folks were the actual fundamentalists you claim them to be?

Or do you think they're all secretly communicating with each other on some fucking Muslim wide text chaim? "Not yet brother let's make some more babies then we'll attack!!! Ha ha!" That's just not how it works man.

You think there's going to be a Muslim majority government that's going to vote in sharia law in places like UK and GER? Dude. Come on. Seek some fucking help.

If you believe this shit you gottah get help man.

It's like your living in some racist as fuck Black Mirror episode.

daniell

Dude YouTube? For rizzie? No one is going to click YouTube shit.

Again I'm telling you I interact with these scary people on the daily. You're kacking your pants over nothing. I can find you random ass examples of a crazy fuck saying any crazy shit in the name of whatever deity.

Homosexual Muslims exist.

It's not the only arguments or ideas these guys get fed. You have a seriously rudimentary grasp on personal development.

It's the same as Richard Spencer giving lecture. He shows up spouts garbage converts a couple of weaklings for a few days for a tiki torch parade whilst the majority role their fukin eyes.

It doesn't therefore mean anyone who hears that message is henceforth converted.

Such a strange way to see how humans works lol.

Like what do you think they go and do after that in your brain dude? Look up how to make a homemade bomb? You fucking moron. They go around buying expensive shit like iPhones just like the rest of us.

Do you have any idea how much carnage would ensue if these folks were the actual fundamentalists you claim them to be?

Or do you think they're all secretly communicating with each other on some fucking Muslim wide text chaim? "Not yet brother let's make some more babies then we'll attack!!! Ha ha!" That's just not how it works man.

You think there's going to be a Muslim majority government that's going to vote in sharia law? Dude. Come on. Seek some fucking help.

If you believe this shit you gottah get help man.

This was a documentary on channel 4 for which the reporters got later into trouble and not the hate preaching homophobe antisemitic iman.
Thats why youtube lol
Still funny that antisemitism doesnt count to you when it comes from anyone outside of the alt right its almost like you have an agenda, oh wait..

This is a dangerous farce and if people like you are to cowardly to call it out it will only grow in "acceptance" but in reallity in "to scared to speak out about it".
Here take another youtube vid, i simply dont want this to grow and get accepted as it currently is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0krbhge-ToI

Dunki

How is your reading comprehension that garbage?

Teachers said they noticed an uptick but didn't attribute it to Muslims specifically. Sounds like a bunch of edge lords thinking they are eric cartman.

But they're kids. Kids grow up.

However they go into some shit about feminine modesty which they are very specific about blaming the Muslims.

Just look at the stats about terrorism. You're worrying about nothing. You're actively searching this shit out man.

This notion you think a bottom rung of society ethno minority group is going to somehow beat out all the money, culture, education, sexy secularism and still hold onto the dogma despite all that you're nuts.

The Ultimate Programming? Get real.

Like you think those Muslim kids are at some Hitler youth school or someshit lol.

The hysterics over this nothing is crazy. I lived with a Muslim or two at college. The ones I've dealt with are bitches. Ones a literal gay lord.

I is really fascinating how you completely ignore facts and see it as a rarity because you never experienced it before.. These problems are real and they are growing. To pretend they do not exist will not help. The only ones it will help however are right wing parties which are on the rise in whole Europe.

And yes I believe they are getting programmed. And I believe that we need to not allow Saudi Arabia and Turkey to do as they pleases. I believe that people teaching the Islam need an education taught in Europe to prevent it. I am even for the gov investing in building more mosques but under their own regulations.

Mr_Black

This was a documentary on channel 4 for which the reporters got later into trouble and not the hate preaching homophobe antisemitic iman.
Thats why youtube lol
Still funny that antisemitism doesnt count to you when it comes from anyone outside of the alt right its almost like you have an agenda, oh wait..
Here take another youtube vid cause i know it pisses your irrational ass off:

Your YouTube videos don't piss me off I keep telling you, no one clicks on YT links.

I read the newspaper articles though.

Antisemitism does count, you're not adequately comprehending the article nor what I said.

You're prefacing the death of the west by kids in a school yard calling each other a jew.

No where in that article did it say the Muslims are doing it specifically, just that the kids are. So maybe its a playground full of alt right kids and some muslim kids? And they're bonding over their mutual contempt for the Jewish people?

But ultimately their punk ass kids? Kids are stupid. Fuck when I was at school we were all massive homophobes, we called each other jew too. But you know - you grow up.

Dunki

Your YouTube videos don't piss me off I keep telling you, no one clicks on YT links.

Antisemitism does count, you're not adequately comprehending the article nor what I said.

You're prefacing the death of the west by kids in a school yard calling each other a jew.

No where in that article did it say the Muslims are doing it specifically, just that the kids are. So maybe its a playground full of alt right kids and some muslim kids? And they're bonding over their mutual contempt for the Jewish people?

But ultimately their punk ass kids? Kids are stupid. Fuck when I was at school we were all massive homophobes, we called each other jew too. But you know - you grow up.
Wrong....

Schüler, die sich antisemitisch beschimpfen, Schüler, die das Verhalten ihrer muslimischen Mitschüler kontrollieren: Viele Lehrer in Berlin beobachten zunehmenden Antisemitismus und Islamismus an ihren Schulen.
https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/video166795040/Du-Jude-ist-ein-alltaegliches-Schimpfwort-auf-dem-Schulhof.html

Mr_Black

That's a different link to what that guy gave me and it won't translate.

Please reread the thread as there's nothing left to say that has not been said. And after a while the argument turns circular. Where people say "it's a blood bath of imported terrorism and murder the likes of which no one has ever seen!" Then after being promtly proven that it's statistically and factually false, they move onto the next phase the culture wars which has already been covered. Then it turns into someone new to the thread with the same talking points etc its all covered.

Those punks in the school yard have the ability to change themselves. As do you guys with these attitudes and thoughts. As you will find nothing but misery resent and depression at the end of that road. There's no personal growth in it that will make your personal lives better in anyway whatsoever.

So say we all.

daniell

Dude just fucking stop the jewish community themselves say it in germany, france and sweden the imans preach it PROVABLY in the mosques and you have mainstream reporters showing this and then getting attacked literally shooting the messenger.

That you dont deem this as legitimate and dance around borderline claiming its righty fake news is your mental issue not mine.

Again stop it you are not smart, subtle or subversive.. you are just a dude with no clue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUux9VMMrqA

Usobuko

Banned
Inevitable.

Good luck waging a war against 1b+ Muslims.

I have yet to see a Muslim society embrace progressive values. I wonder if by 2050, Muslims will be hostile toward women and gays?

Progressive views that put white at the top of the hierarchy whereas everyone gets chump change?

No thanks.

daniell

Inevitable.

Good luck waging a war against 1b+ Muslims.

Progressive views that put white at the top of the hierarchy whereas everyone gets chump change?

No thanks.

Lol at making everything about skin color.

I love how you put radical islamist on the same level as your average muslim just because you literally cant defend the islamists anymore... its actually a really shit move from you imo. And it blows my mind that as soon your arguments run out its "well you hate all muslims" which no one ever said.

You know if demanding that women are allowed into the streets, or that homophobia and antisemitism isnt forced into childrens minds in mosques is "evil whity"status then maybe..just maybe its you that is wrong.. Just a suggestion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUux9VMMrqA

Dunki

That's a different link to what that guy gave me and it won't translate.

Please reread the thread as there's nothing left to say that has not been said. And after a while the argument turns circular. Where people say "it's a blood bath of imported terrorism and murder the likes of which no one has ever seen!" Then after being promtly proven that it's statistically and factually false, they move onto the next phase the culture wars which has already been covered. Then it turns into someone new to the thread with the same talking points etc its all covered.

Those punks in the school yard have the ability to change themselves. As do you guys with these attitudes and thoughts. As you will find nothing but misery resent and depression at the end of that road. There's no personal growth in it that will make your personal lives better in anyway whatsoever.

So say we all.
First of all I gave you a link and secondly If you can not translate I can do it for you,

Its says: German teacher experience more and more that children use Jew as insult and also try o control muslim classmates. Furthermore they experience a raise in anti-semitism and Islamism.

And they do not change if we do not act. Their teaching begins in mosques and we need to controlll the language they use in these. This goes for Europe

black_13

Banned
This kinda stuff just reeks of fear mongering for me. Average person who reads this just takes it the wrong way. Thinks the Muslims are gonna implement Sharia law and take over the country. That just seems unlikely because most first or second generation immigrants integrate pretty well. And the percentage of those who turn radical and actually kill people is so rediculessly small that your chances of dying in a car crash are much higher.

Sharia law is something rightwing Republicans have been saying is gonna take over for like 20 years and yet there's no Western country where Sharia law has been allowed. That's also used as a fear mongering tactic.

Then the average idiot who knows nothing of Islam other than hearing about terrorist attacks and all of a sudden thinks every Muslim is radical.

Dunki

This kinda stuff just reeks of fear mongering for me. Average person who reads this just takes it the wrong way. Thinks the Muslims are gonna implement Sharia law and take over the country. That just seems unlikely because most first or second generation immigrants integrate pretty well. And the percentage of those who turn radical and actually kill people is so rediculessly small that your chances of dying in a car crash are much higher.

Sharia law is something rightwing Republicans have been saying is gonna take over for like 20 years and yet there's no Western country where Sharia law has been allowed. That's also used as a fear mongering tactic.

Then the average idiot who knows nothing of Islam other than hearing about terrorist attacks and all of a sudden thinks every Muslim is radical.

NO just NO. The youth are the ones who want the Sharia not the old people. That is why its a huge problem. These kids are born in Europe and still want Sharia because they get manipulated by radical Islam teachings... Why is this hard to understand And no this will not take like a few years and we are a Sharia Country but this a pretty long duration still. 40% of Muslims is not a small number you should ignore.

Four in ten British Muslims want some aspect of Sharia Law enforced in UK

Half of all British Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal, poll finds

Airola

Your Europe stats seem to show that terror attacks in Europe are the highest since 1998 and the death toll is going around the amount of the late 80's.

Considering that the intel and skills of the police is much better than in 1998, it's worrying the amount of attacks are now as big as they are. They are also preventing a lot more of these attacks from happening. They are spending lots of their resources on trying to prevent the attacks. When the first radical islamic terror attack happened in Finland the police told there are hundreds of people they are monitoring that they know are extremists, and they also told there are also tons of people who they know are extremists but don't know at all where they are and what they are up to.

Currently in Finland there is a case in court against people who have spread jihadism in Finland. The pre-trial documents show that this was already a problem in 2007-2010, and the interrogated people told people are still doing it. The documents also showed that an imam in a Finnish mosque was one of the radicalized people who was spreading the jihadist message and trying to recruit people to fight for isis. There were several native Finnish people who converted to islam and went on to join the extreme groups in Syria.

This stuff is in Finnish media now. Not alt-right media. Not Breitbart. In Finnish mainstream media.

And after the terror attack in Finland last August there was this researcher from The Finnish Institute of International Affairs who used to laugh at peoples worries about possible extremists coming along with the asylum seekers to Europe. He told there is absolutely nothing that shows that's happening. That whatever people have heard or read about it is false. He referred to fears like that as just some "Little Red Riding Hood" stories and no-one should be worried about that. This was in 2015.

After the attacks in Europe people then laughed at people who were afraid it might happen in Finland at some point. They just said it's not going to happen.

Then the terror attack in Finland happened (10 minutes bike ride from where I live and at the site we frequently walked through - if my gf hadn't just that week had to change her morning shifts to evening shifts we probably would've been there around that time like we were in previous weeks - I dread to think of her being one of the people he stabbed) and now the same researcher of The Finnish Institute of International Affairs is saying no-one can say this came by surprise. It took two years for him to completely change his views to something people already seemed to know in 2015.

Also, considering that the skills and the equipment of doctors are better than in the late 80's, it's worrying that the death toll is that high today.

So, your statistics don't really back up your views about the subject at all.

Yeah dude, no. I didn't really assign you as a racist. These people just so happen to be the current scape goat. I don't care for your religious criticism.

Just at your faux intellectualism based on a feedback loop of bullshit. Where you've now convinced yourself every Muslim is some fundamentalist asshole.

And again let me again, for the billionth time, you're only going to find fundamentalism in fucked up places, where dogma or irrationality reigns king.

Again its dominant in impoverished shit holes. All the articles you read that are based in some semblance of fact, is just tales from the ghetto.

As soon as people get into the middle class, or upper middle class. Families, you know a real life. Stuff to hope for. All this shit dies on.

I can guarantee you most of these right wing nationalistic cunt stains are no way in fucking shit part of that demographic. Just young and scared punks.

And all these ISIS and terrorist assholes, they are as much Muslim as is Roy Moore a fucking Christian,

If you can't separate the sub culture of fundamentalism from the body of Islam or Christianity or whatever then you're a fucking idiot that was never interested in "criticising" religion.

It's just a faux bullshit inner hate masquerading as an honest conviction for... what fucking race wars? Lol fucking so retro.

Gay people have no rights whatsoever in ANY Muslim country. Not just gay marriage.. ANY rights.

Saudi Arabia is not impoverished.
Kuwait is not impoverished.
Qatar is not impoverished.

While Saudi Arabia has made recent strides toward better treatment of women, they still have a long, long way to go.

Even the Muslim country that attempts the most international appeal (UAE) has recently prosecuted RAPE VICTIMS for having pre-marital sex.

Of course there are Muslims who are not fundamentalists but they certainly need to do more to challenge the prevailing attitudes of the ummah.

Have I said any country should discriminate based on religion when considering immigration? No, I have not.. although many Muslim countries do.

Have I said mosques should be shut down and the qu'ran banned? No, I have not.

Numerous people here have brought up horrible treatment of Jewish people. You seem pretty unfazed by any of it, along with horrific treatment of gay people in Muslim countries everywhere.

Oh, and I'm no fan of Roy Moore. Never defended him here or anywhere else.. actually donated to Doug Jones campaign. Hope Jones can pull it off, but its Alabama.

Again, you called me a racist and resorted to childish name-calling against me and others. You're really not very good at this whole debate thing.. Try not to let anger get the best of you.

Usobuko

Banned
Lol at making everything about skin color.

I love how you put radical islamist on the same level as your average muslim just because you literally cant defend the islamists anymore... its actually a really shit move from you imo. And it blows my mind that as soon your arguments run out its "well you hate all muslims" which no one ever said.

You know if demanding that women are allowed into the streets, or that homophobia and antisemitism isnt forced into childrens minds in mosques is "evil whity"status then maybe..just maybe its you that is wrong.. Just a suggestion.

If you don't believe there's a propaganda arm of hating Muslims across the board with the xenophobic drivel that resonate with the majority of the white population, that's your prerogative.

I laughed at the fact you think I put them on the same level when it's literally what the common westerners feel about Muslims when they attack its religion.

I'm here to see the world burns and tell the likes of you deluded nationalist that your countries fully deserve what your worst fear is, being a minority.

There's no moral highground for dogs like your kind with the atrocities commited by western nations.

Get this straight, you deserve it.

And I'm not even Muslim, go check my post history. I'm not wrong to call a spade a spade heh.

If you're really hate Muslims, you're welcome to be the president and wage an actual war against them instead of the this unsuccessful propaganda that will just make them hate you more.

cromofo

Moderate Islam is not so moderate as people like to think. Might be moderate in an Islamic country but not in a Western one.

It's still a backwards shitty ideology with no place in modern society. I hope to never see an influx of it in my country - only if it's heavily reformed. The projections show a minimal increase for my country so I'm happy with that.

I'm not religious, but I'd still much rather stick with Christianity/Catholicism for the time being. They've made bigger strides in recent centuries.

Dunki

Moderate Islam is not so moderate as people like to think. Might be moderate in an Islamic country but not in a Western one.

It's still a backwards shitty ideology with no place in modern society. I hope to never see an influx of it in my country - only if it's heavily reformed. The projections show a minimal increase for my country so I'm happy with that.

I'm not religious, but I'd still much rather stick with Christianity/Catholicism for the time being. They've made bigger strides in recent centuries.

That is also true. Example: I know a very nice women who is Muslim you can totally have nice conversations and she also totally reject the radical Islam. Still she has set some very tough rules for her daughters. Like never marry a non Muslim or I will exile you. Food would be the same. Clothing as well. She "forces" her daughter to wear a hijab when she becomes 10. Still this is her decision but I would never do such a thing to my own children. I would support them with every decision they make. I may argue against something but in the end it will still be the decision of my child. I just want to make sure he/she knows the risks by doing so. After that I will support them.

Alx

Moderate Islam is not so moderate as people like to think.

There's a whole range of moderation/extremism in islam (like in anything actually), and yes some are really moderate. I've known many Muslim people, men and women, and all of them were socially fine by European standards. The most "extreme" one was a colleague who tried to tell off another female colleague for smoking during Ramadan, and she quickly told him to go suck an egg (so much for submission of Muslim women).

Top Bottom