• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Platinum Games Title - Vanquish (Mikami TPS, PS3/360, Winter 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bel Marduk said:
Mikami x Matsuno RPG Believe.

zxtlsl.jpg

It's from Platinum, so it'll clearly be a next-gen RE2, but with an ironic story and characters. It'll be about a wacky genre-aware hero who produces a natural anti-zombie chemical from his body, and he has to fight off waves of pop-culture inspired monsters by using farts and bodily fluids.

EmCeeGramr said:
It's from Platinum, so it'll clearly be a next-gen RE2, but with an ironic story and characters. It'll be about a wacky genre-aware hero who produces a natural anti-zombie chemical from his body, and he has to fight off waves of pop-culture inspired monsters by using farts and bodily fluids.

You're being sarcastic, but I am so down with this.

EmCeeGramr said:
I would play it. :eek:

EmCeeGramr said:

Titled "I J*zzed On That Zombie"

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
jett said:
Hopefully they won't leave the porting duties of this game to Sega again.

Might want to send some staff and funding their way then.

remz

EmCeeGramr said:
This is bad how!?!

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
which reminds me, I need to play God Hand

EmCeeGramr said:

DAY ONE CONFIRMED

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
countdown to an announcement of an announcement of a game to be released in 2011?

EmCeeGramr said:

So.....GOTY?

Bel Marduk said:
Mikami x Matsuno RPG Believe.
Holy fuck. Holy motherfuck. Do you know what this game would be? This game would be a direct creation from GOD. This game would be the most perfect game to ever exist in any civilization in any universe. It would set the bar SO fucking high that any other attempt to even REACH the standard that this game would set would FUCKING FAIL. Nothing would ever surpass it. That's how amazing that game would be if it were ever made.

My dick would erupt in such an intense fashion that every body of water on this planet would be covered by my blood and semen.

U K Narayan said:
Holy fuck. Holy motherfuck. Do you know what this game would be? This game would be a direct creation from GOD. This game would be the most perfect game to ever exist in any civilization in any universe. It would set the bar SO fucking high that any other attempt to even REACH the standard that this game would set would FUCKING FAIL. Nothing would ever surpass it. That's how amazing that game would be if it were ever made.

My dick would erupt in such an intense fashion that every body of water on this planet would be covered by my blood and semen.

Yep, Madworld proves it's a perfect dream team.

TreIII

Sexcellent!

I really want to see just what exactly JP and the others were talking about in that one Kamiya Q/A vid on the P* website from a few months back.

Hopefully, it's another action game. Or maybe action-rpg, at best. If there's one thing I've loved about MadWorld and Bayo both, it's that they've been godsends for an action junkie like me.

I NEEDS MOAR! :D :D :D

daebo

LOL... so mesmerizing. I can't stop playing with the screen lol... I think I'll end up giving myself a seizure!

:lol

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
duckroll said:
Like every other countdown, this thread is just setting people up for a disappointment. :lol
Oh it'll be Mikami's game alright,
for the iphone japanese only cellphones

FHIZ

THEIR CONTRACT WITH SEGA IS UP AND CAPCOM DID THE RIGHT THING BY CONTRACTING THEM TO FINISH UP THE VIEWTIFUL JOE SERIES LIKE KAMIYA SAID HE WANTED TO DO IN GAME INFORMER!

...I can dream.

NeoZylom

The countdown looks nice. Now, let's hope it's something more colorful than Bayonetta and Madworld. I'm kinda tired of those grey color :(

AniHawk

NeoZylom said:
The countdown looks nice. Now, let's hope it's something more colorful than Bayonetta and Madworld. I'm kinda tired of those grey color :(

Bayonetta's got some life in it.

EXGN

Well, the counter runs out next Thursday then... isn't that when the new Famitsu hits? So we could possibly know whats up by Tuesday(or whenever the mag hits now).

TreIII

EXGN said:
Well, the counter runs out next Thursday then... isn't that when the new Famitsu hits? So we could possibly know whats up by Tuesday(or whenever the mag hits now).

The next issue of Fami is promising to be a big one...only fitting for it to be the first of the new year, and they had a Holiday to sit out on.

Hopefully, we'll see a lot of goodies, including whatever Plat's working on now! :D

Well, the put out the shitty Manly man game out and now they have what appears to be a great sexy woman game so I guess this game might be . . . about a animal? K9/ Cat or something? Hopefully on 360-PS3 cause they seem to try much harder those plateforms and I don't trust their Wii efforts after MadWorld >_>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom