• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokémon game to be announced in May [Arcade Game Announced, Maybe Not The Same]

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Was PBR HAL? I'd like another HAL game as well. Their games always felt so very polished.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Kyzer said:
Battrio is not an arcade game nor is it the new Pokemon game...

Also this. The announcement for this game was pushed back a month most likely according to serebii.

rpmurphy

Kyzer said:
Battrio is not an arcade game nor is it the new Pokemon game...
What do you mean? Corocoro is also announcing a new Pokemon game, but that issue's set in June. Dengeki's the one that this thread was based on, and this is the reveal for that mag this month.

rpmurphy said:
What do you mean? Corocoro is also announcing a new Pokemon game, but that issue's set in June. Dengeki's the one that this thread was based on, and this is the reveal for that mag this month.
According to Serebii its not the mag's reveal. Seems like the mag jumped the gun and the REAL reveal is next month for BOTH mags.

Sianos

A new Mystery Dungeon for 3DS sounds likely, and would be a pleasant suprise. And it makes sense, since we have another 150 new Pokemon to add in.

upandaway

Black-Wind said:
According to Serebii its not the mag's reveal. Seems like the mag jumped the gun and the REAL reveal is next month for BOTH mags.
That makes it pretty high-profile doesn't it? Dunno if it'll still be a Mystery Dungeon.

Sagitario

Cel shading fits Pokémon sooooo freaking nicely... I still don't get why they didn't choose that for the console games, seems like a perfect fit.

Gravijah

Sagitario said:
Cel shading fits Pokémon sooooo freaking nicely... I still don't get why they didn't choose that for the console games, seems like a perfect fit.

First the console games would need some actual effort put into them. :/

Kyzer

Banned
Guys.

There's 10 years in between the Team Rocket Grunt vowing to rebuild Team Rocket in his home country, and you running into him in Black/White saying he gave that up. Right?

Plus the Celebi/Giovanni event in HG/SS?

Is it possible we'll get a whole new game? With Silver as the main villain!?

Ah..I'm exciting myself too much.

tumblr_lite9vkZUw1qfz5j8o1_400.gif

Gravijah

Kyzer said:
Guys.

There's 10 years in between the Team Rocket Grunt vowing to rebuild Team Rocket in his home country, and you running into him in Black/White saying he gave that up. Right?

Why would Silver become a villain after growing so much?

TreIII

Just give me my new Mystery Dungeon game. I'm still a bit salty that we never got those WiiWare games, no less.

OMG Aero

Kyzer said:
Guys.

I'm not really sure how all that leads to Silver being a villain in a new game. The Celebi event took place in the past and at the end of HGSS Silver basically learnt his lesson.

TheOGB

Banned
Kyzer said:
Guys.

I also have no idea how any of that's connected.

If anyone's going to be doing a face heel turn any time soon, I could totally see that being
Cheren. At the end of B/W it shows him dealing with "not-the-main-character syndrome" (as Wiseblade put it here; I'd recommend reading that whole page for some awesome theories concerning the story of B/W), though it kind of points to him being able to get over it.

...But what would happen if he doesn't?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
There's a rumor going around about a game called "Super Pokemon Scramble" for the 3DS...

I've seen the source of the rumor, its a blurry picture of what appears to be various titles of 3Ds games, but I don't know in what context...it's quite odd because there's already a price listed (and a date...but it's the 15th of this month, when CoroCoro comes out), and interesting enough the other four games that are listed along with are OoT 3D, Resident Evil 3Ds, Tales of Abyss 3Ds, and OoT 3D once more...all games that come out this month in Japan. Apparently it's a reservation list from a Japanese store called "Lawson".

Still, I thought I'd mention it. The game sounds like a Smash Brothers clone from the title, haha.

upandaway

Man I completely forgot about Rumble (it was called Scramble in Japan). Wow.

It's like.. whoa. It feels like a whole part of my memory was just unlocked.

It was really fun in multiplayer. A sequel will be great.

Watch Da Birdie

Oh. A Rumble sequel, eh? I never played Rumble, so I don't know what to expect.

I was kind of hoping for a Smash-style game from the title, lol

btkadams

Watch Da Birdie said:
Oh. A Rumble sequel, eh? I never played Rumble, so I don't know what to expect.

I was kind of hoping for a Smash-style game from the title, lol
a pokemon fighting game would be sick. have gamers play as the pokemon and use their attacks in real-time like smash bros or any other fighting game really. maaaaan.

Pokemon Scramble?

I'd sell my soul to the devil for Pokemon Snap 3DS. It could be all Gen V Pokemon using the new 3D models from the Pokedex 3D app. It would be so good.

Feel free to replace Pokemon Snap 3DS with Pokemon Stadium 3DS. I'd trade my soul for either.

Watch Da Birdie

neo2046 said:
Super Pokemon Scramble
- 3DS
- July 28, 2011 (JP)
- 4800 yen

no screen shots yet

Huh? This is a full retail game, right?

Seems odd it'd come out a month after it's announced...

Truth101

Banned
Obsessed said:
Pokemon Scramble?

I'd sell my soul to the devil for Pokemon Snap 3DS. It could be all Gen V Pokemon using the new 3D models from the Pokedex 3D app. It would be so good.

Feel free to replace Pokemon Snap 3DS with Pokemon Stadium 3DS. I'd trade my soul for either.

i'd rather have Pokemon Snap Wii U, controller would fit it perfectly.

Truth101 said:
i'd rather have Pokemon Snap Wii U, controller would fit it perfectly.

I'm going off to college so I won't really have access to a home console.

Plus I think 3D will be awesome for a game like Snap. 3D, and the potential use of AR.

Top Bottom