• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon key art spotted on retailer poster

Delio

I mean the story telling in S/M especially in the beginning was awful. It was frustrating how many times you got stopped with cutscenes. I don't think people should necessarily conflate that with the character.

Speaking of cutscenes i hope people are ready for that again with this game and even more with the Switch giving them more power to really make cutscenes pop. I expect the cutscene complaint to be around a ton in the Switch era of Pokemon.

Puruzi

Banned
I read that the Japanese players really liked the story focus in Sun and Moon. I hope it sticks around because I loved it, best Pokemon games free

This game is going to be the Sun & Moons equivalent of Black 2 and White 2. I'm not expecting anything more than just a step above a 3rd version of Sun and Moon

This game is going to be the Sun & Moons equivalent of Black 2 and White 2. I'm not expecting anything more than just a step above a 3rd version of Sun and Moon

They flatout said this is an alternate story from Sun and Moon. If anything this is more PLatinum, Emerald than B2W2. For this game to be equivalent to B2W2, it'd have to continue the story from SM, not start completely new.

Speaking of cutscenes i hope people are ready for that again with this game and even more with the Switch giving them more power to really make cutscenes pop. I expect the cutscene complaint to be around a ton in the Switch era of Pokemon.

Then they will have lost sight in regards to how cutscenes were utilized in the series as a whole. At least in the older games, it didn't interrupt your progress every so often like it did in SM.

Top Bottom