• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Wolverine Trailer tweeted by Jackman

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The Last of Us movie went a really different direction

Jokes aside, looks good.

Senoculum

Interesting. Not a fan... of the wire work? Lol. They always look dopey to me. I hope the plotting is good, because the story seems kind of run of the mill.

Hugh Jackman is gonna kill it, for sure.

Pagusas

Elden Member
So I guess Professor X never gets a happy ending, always seems to either be dead (X3), Dying, or now it seems on the run/dying/last moments. Why cant the dude just have a nice peaceful death :(

JustinBB7

That was legit amazing. I think this is the first time I see a child going all out in such a violent way in a comic film.

Think she'd like a word with you:

5b52a9b197411d81fda432f33ac8cb82.jpg

vaderise

Action looks superb. I am SO excited for this. Probably gonna be the best FoX-Men movie by a long mile.
X-23 is a complete bad ass!

phaonaut

Any mention of other character that might show up in this? If Xavier is in this it can't be that far into the future.

Lack of Johnny Cash makes it an inferior trailer obviously but the film still looks great. Laura is gonna tear up some motherfuckers. But I guess this isn't actually a post-apocalyptic story, too bad.

The comics were a nice touch. "Here's your yellow costume, nerds!" Lol, I can't wait.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't like that the X-Men comics exist in that world though. Would have made a good Deadpool bit but feels weird here.

Fury451

Banned
Yeah, the 1st trailer had me excited. This just looks like everything else.

Though we did get a quick glimpse of Mr. Sinister.

Share with the class? I scoured the trailer, must've missed it.

Any mention of other character that might show up in this? If Xavier is in this it can't be that far into the future.

None beyond Sinister. They mention in the last trailer that mutants are mostly gone, whatever that means. I wouldn't expect to see cameos really, it seems like they're keeping this low key.

Paz

I really think this is gonna be special, everything seems so on point.

Surprised by folks saying it's hurting their excitement, sure nothing could ever match the first trailer with its GOAT music choice/tone, but this trailer is brilliant in other ways. Quite excited to see how it plays out.

btrboyev

I don't really get it. is this an alternate timeline?

It looks like it was made on the cheap, like deadpool. Locales look uninspired.

Think she'd like a word with you:
I feel like an idiot. She kicked some serious ass. What I really meant to say was that I'd never seen a child straight up
killing people
the way x-23 does in this movie. It was pretty jarring. Can't wait to rewatch the trailer later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom