• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox Reveal | May 21 10am PDT - sponsored by Saxa

Status
Not open for further replies.
xboxtrainoutside.png

The simpson's character is cutting me off :(
LLShC.gif

oVerde

Banned
I guess it does not mean EA will show all those games on the reveal event, it means EA will unveal their games (for PS4, Next Xbox and PC) tomorrow, they can't because the Xbox is not unveiled yet.

Can go either way, but certainly they have some deal down the road, EA was all creepy about Next Gen talk before, must be something not just game related. Game activation perhaps?

Looks like tomorrow will be the "Next Generation EA Conference featuring some new thing to play our games on". I hope we get to see some first party titles, especially Remedy and Rare.
I still believe in you Rare

RoKKeR

Between all the EA titles and the mandatory COD demo I'm wondering how many more games will be shown in the hour.
Don't get your hopes up. MS has said themselves that this is about the console itself, and E3 is for the games.

I'm keeping my expectations in check when it comes to big game reveals. I hope I'm wrong.

Satchel

Banned
Prediction:

Xbox available by end of September early October, releases first in NA and within 1 mo later EU

I still think Microsoft moneyhatted Rockstar to delay GTA till Durango launch, and funded an exclusive up port.

Hence, September.

Could be wrong of course. Just a theory.

Sean

Banned
Can't believe we're less than 12 hours away from the event and there hasn't been any last minute leaks yet. Like not even an upside down blurry cellphone camera pic of the dashboard or anything.

This has to be a first for Microsoft.

Can't believe we're less than 12 hours away from the event and there hasn't been any last minute leaks yet. Like not even an upside down blurry cellphone camera pic of the dashboard or anything.

the surface was a good secret. They were developing it in a vault underground. I'm sure that's the kind of security they got on the new console.

eso76

Yeah, I said i'd stay away from GAF until then conference started but we all knew i 'd lack the determination.

So, EA show. Fifa, NBA, NFS, maybe battlefield. Need to show off DAT next gen frostbite engine.
Pgr5 will be there too, Badned's hints can't be misunderstood.
COD.

Pgr aside, nothing I really care about, but the tech will be interesting.
11 hrs !

Tagg9

A first for all of the big three in recent years.

Satchel

Banned
Boner killer.

People were hoping it was PGR. Need for S
hit

Just means the good stuff will be at E3.

From a mainstream perspective, Microsoft has no doubt bet on the right horses.

CoD
FIFA
Need For Speed

Take a step back. That's pretty huge, from a mainstream perspective.

Microsoft are pretty damn good. Patrick Garratt of VG247:

#51Patrick Garratt
20/05/13, 7:18 pm
We’ve covered every rumour, I think. To be honest, my PlayStation contacts are loads better than my Xbox ones. I got a ton of stuff on PS4 before the reveal, but virtual nothing on the new Xbox.

#52Patrick Garratt
20/05/13, 7:19 pm
So yeah. Believe me, if we’d been able to scoop it you would have known about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom