• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox Reveal | May 21 10am PDT - sponsored by Saxa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manac0r

So new Xbox will run Windows 8, allowing you to use Steam and Origin, and even install Office? If you have Xbox live you can play 720 games on your PC with Windows 8 (service pack)....?! According to some rumours on Technet...

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Can't believe we're less than 12 hours away from the event and there hasn't been any last minute leaks yet. Like not even an upside down blurry cellphone camera pic of the dashboard or anything.

This has to be a first for Microsoft.

seriously, its insane

antitrop

I think we're reaching capacity. It's beginning to become difficult to tell it's a train.
KuGsj.gif

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
So new Xbox will run Windows 8, allowing you to use Steam and Origin, and even install Office? If you have Xbox live you can play 720 games on your PC with Windows 8 (service pack)....?! According to some rumours on Technet...

i think itll be a customized windows rt.

Yeah, I said i'd stay away from GAF until then conference started but we all knew i 'd lack the determination.

So, EA show. Fifa, NBA, NFS, maybe battlefield. Need to show off DAT next gen frostbite engine.
Pgr5 will be there too, Badned's hints can't be misunderstood.
COD.

Pgr aside, nothing I really care about, but the tech will be interesting.
11 hrs !
It's very likely EA part won't be long,i bet 5 mins FIFA+3 mins all others

antitrop

As soon as I finish watching Dredd, I'm off to bed. See y'all on the flip side!
That was one fantastic film. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Lena Headey still gorgeous and that blonde girl, of course... that blonde girl. Damn. Olivia Thirlby. Karl Urban was menacing enough.

L6SKDwfm.jpg

Sorral

Someone needs to go sneak into the tent overnight and check what they got to get us some leaks. :|

On what note, where do they have it setup? Cali I'm guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom