• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Splatoon Splatfest event is Transformers-themed (Autobots vs Decepticons)

Nanashrew

Banned
Kirby versus King Dedede Splatfest

I'd choose Kirby of course but its an excuse to post this gif so I don't care.

gf9cSiu.gif

Peltz

I'm surprised Nintendo is putting in a Transformers theme like this. I would've assumed they'd do something like Mario vs. Zelda or something first.

Could it be possible that a Robots in Disguise game is being made? A Transformers Prime made it to the Wii, Wii U, DS, and 3DS, so I guess it's not entirely impossible.

Never expected this sort of cross-promotion, but I guess it shouldn't be too surprising after the Squid Girl stuff haha.

Makes me sad that the Splatfest shirts go away after the event.

AdanVC

Unfortunately...

TPC is more stingy than Sega, Capcom, or Bandai Namco with their characters. That should tell you a lot.

Sega and Capcom are literally all like "Lol do whatever u want with Sonic/Megaman, Nintendo. Seriously, Nintendo needs to buy and SAVE this two from those publishers :( Since the announcement of Megaman in Smash I consider him more of a Nintendo guy now than Capcom's. Even more with Sonic since he's been in Nintendo games since Brawl...

woopWOOP

Any of you US players want to record the banter between Callie & Marie regarding this splatfest announcement? Want to know why Marie thinks Decepticons superior, Autobots inferior.

Top Bottom