• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Splatoon Splatfest event is Transformers-themed (Autobots vs Decepticons)

Moonlight

Banned
This is an amazing theme and nothing I expected, haha.

I'm inclined to go with Decepticons, but after like... two (technically three) Splatfests where my chosen side lost the popular vote, and therefore the whole shebang, I'm a little wary.

Meh, guess I'll go with Team Marie.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

I'm inclined to go with Decepticons, but after like... two (technically three) Splatfests where my chosen side lost the popular vote, and therefore the whole shebang, I'm a little wary.

I think roller coasters lost the popular vote but won overall.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!

Oh God, your post's title...
In case (90%) the European Splatfest theme will be different, I hope someone here will post the announcement dialogue from Callie and Marie. It's going to be surely hilarious.

Nanashrew

Banned
Splatfest really brings out the cool stuff on Miiverse.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkXwrbsdw

WVW69iTYlXcaFdYgdN

That's great! I doubt the next european Splatfest will have something as cool as this... If I was concerned, I would chose Autobots.

Also, it's kinda funny and sad at the same time that an event like this is happening but the new Transformers game ISN'T coming to the Wii U.

Broritos

So this is how they plan on preventing people from organizing and everyone joining one team to guarantee that they win sea snails.

Pretty sneaky, sis.

Please, someone record what Callie and Marie say. If Treehouse does it right, and has done in Splatoon, they are probably going to talk about which transfomers are their favourite and Marie talk about awesome is Megatron, lets hope there even some jokes about the first series.

But we filthy splatoon europeans will get some mediocre choice of blandness, like the whole translation is.

Good on Nintendo making these deals though, pretty sure some of those seeds planted by Iwata for expanding Nintendo are going to come into fruition soon.

Top Bottom