• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Splatoon Splatfest event is Transformers-themed (Autobots vs Decepticons)

Astarte

tumblr_nszw0pHuYg1todi2fo1_500.gif

It's TIME

If these were Beast Wars themed I'd buy a WiiU.

Jk. I already have a WiiU in the house (my brother's). I don't really care for the console. Beast Wars was cool tho.

Weetrick

I don't know shit about Transformers. I guess I'll go Team Decepticon since their name sounds cooler??? Am I setting myself to fail a battle I'm indifferent to?

CO_Andy

Just an FYI that the characters int he first image are from the current Robots in Disguise cartoon.
There's a new Transformer cartoon that's not shitty CGI?! I need to go watch this.

Can a Decepticon be this fresh? I didn't think so.

transformer-surf.gif

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
optimus prime is such a damn pussy, the michael bay movies taught me he never wins a fucking fight.

I will be good at splatoon for this fest and triumph for the bad dudes.

would be cool if they reversed the 'bad guys' 'good guys' bar if you play for decepticons.

Nightbird

I thought about the cross-promoting Stuff you could do with Splatoons Splatfests the other Day, but I never imagined that Nintendo would actually go through with this!

The possibilities are endless!

Damnit I want those shirts!

I knew there would be cross overs like this for Splatoon. Splatfest is just perfect for these things. That being said, lets go Team Decepticon.

Neiteio

I'm more confused about this than the time I saw the cover of a Hanson album and said, "Wow, those chicks are hot!"

Zero²

Yeah it would be really neat if we could keep the shirts, even if the main skill sucks. But I would imagine it might generate some licensing issues?

#TeamAutobot FTW

Top Bottom