• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

verbum

Theoretically it should have worked but well...

154174339.0_standard_352.0.jpg

What, me worry?

cajunator

Banned
Rivers has some mental issues. He has the talent, although he also has the weirdest QB throwing motion in the NFL. But when he is pressured he becomes a super pick machine.

Rivers has some mental issues. He has the talent, although he also has the weirdest QB throwing motion in the NFL. But when he is pressured he becomes a super pick machine.

TEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOWWWWW!

It's interesting to see how almost every team had decided to go with the 'Giants-way' of making it to the play-offs this year. Nobody wants that #1 seed an everybody wants that 5th/6th seed.

Well except for the Texans and Falcons, so we all know how their season is gonna end.

kingslunk

What pisses me off most about this season is every broncos game is basically on TV because of manning. I bought nfl Sunday ticket on my ps3 for no reason.

Congrats EZ. This bodes well for our chances.

I can't believe I shut the game off at halftime. Should've known Rivers would fuck it up.

Hunter S.

NFL GAF seems to still have an early morning hangover after the craziest comeback in NFL history.

John Gruden seemed ready to fuck Manning after the game. So funny.

Surge

I'm hopeful that the Packers got back on track a little bit against the Texans, got to beat the Rams and get above .500.

Tabris

WHAT? DO YOU HEAR THAT? PEYTON MANNING SCORING 3 TD'S BACK FROM 0-24, ELI EMBARRASSING THE NINERS AND TOM BRADY LOSING! SUCH A GOOD WEEK.

Striker

Only saw highlights of the 2nd half, but his pick six in the end was a total staredown.

I don't know why QBs throw across their body to the other side of the field.

Rivers and Romo seem masters of this particular trade.

cajunator

Banned
The Chargers forum is going apeshit over that loss.
Why do they keep Norv turner yet fired Marty Schottenheimer after a 14-2 season?

The Chargers forum is going apeshit over that loss.
Why do they keep Norv turner yet fired Marty Schottenheimer after a 14-2 season?

Norv will be gone and Reid will be their coach next year for sure.

LOL at the fans getting what they want. If you listen to the fans you will find yourself sitting with them.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
My quote of the week, Al and Chris were talking about dom capers in houston and one of them says: yea Dom said he had a great time down here in Houston.

Yea great, you had a great time winning 18 games in 4 years, fuck off.

Much like the Texans and Falcons, the 49ers like managing the clock and show a consistent inability to come back from large deficits.
whoa there. The texans are absolutely capable of coming back from big deficits.

cajunator

Banned
My quote of the week, Al and Chris were talking about dom capers in houston and one of them says: yea Dom said he had a great time down here in Houston.

Yea great, you had a great time winning 18 games in 4 years, fuck off.

whoa there. The texans are absolutely capable of coming back from big deficits.

Yeah that's pretty LOL.

eznark said:
Killajew Jr happy and healthy

Last time I had a child the Packers won the Super Bowl. You guys are fuuuuuuucked.
Congrats man! I know that feeling on the last part last season.:)

Spectral Glider said:
So when the Eagles O turn it over again in the next game, who do they fire? Special teams coach?
Sounds like a familiar conversation I had yesterday in the previous thread.;)

Top Bottom