• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
All you hoes dissing the OP need to step up and do one of the weekly threads instead of complain about it.

That said...it lacks the Browns biiiiiiiitttttccchhhhhh!!!!

Huge game!

#Believeland #JCamp #BGwasright #gronk
kave man is learning to feel what its like to have a playoff team

youre still a rookie cat, you've been training 10 weeks and i will shit in your mouth

THU
Indianapolis at Tennessee

SUN
Early
NY Jets at Buffalo
Baltimore at Chicago
Cleveland at Cincinnati
Atlanta at Tampa Bay
Arizona at Jacksonville
Oakland at Houston
San Diego at Miami
Washington at Philadelphia
Detroit at Pittsburgh

Late
Minnesota at Seattle
San Francisco at New Orleans
Green Bay at NY Giants

Night
Kansas City at Denver

MON
New England at Carolina

jWILL253

Banned
All you hoes dissing the OP need to step up and do one of the weekly threads instead of complain about it.

That said...it lacks the Browns biiiiiiiitttttccchhhhhh!!!!

Huge game!

#Believeland #JCamp #BGwasright #gronk

I would, but something something thread privileges.

The NFC East and the AFC North are just a huge blob of suck right now...

Hunter S.

Damn, and I was going to make a positive thread. Oh well, Go Broncos, and Seattle.

Edit: If you're are not still hyped for football why the fuck make a thread?

bionic77

kave man is learning to feel what its like to have a playoff team

youre still a rookie cat, you've been training 10 weeks and i will shit in your mouth
You talk a lot of shit for a guy with the body and fashion habits of a 15 year old white girl.

Pretty sure if it came to a fight Kave would be the one who would be shitting in your mouth.

squicken

So I'm reading crap that the Panthers are legit and have changed and aren't chokers anymore. So, uh, on their last drive, Stewart fumbled and Cam fucked up a snap. Is doing the same dumb shit they have always done but getting lucky bounces considered clutch now? RIVERBOAT RON!

Yes, they have a good run defense, and as QBs and WRs and OLs keep dropping, there are probably only 4 or 5 legit passing offenses left, but they still are frauds

Go Pats!

BigAT

Did that guy on Reddit who bet $65,000 on that parlay ever end up saying anything about it? I'm pretty he didn't even get one of the games right.

So I'm reading crap that the Panthers are legit and have changed and aren't chokers anymore. So, uh, on their last drive, Stewart fumbled and Cam fucked up a snap. Is doing the same dumb shit they have always done but getting lucky bounces considered clutch now? RIVERBOAT RON!

Yes, they have a good run defense, and as QBs and WRs and OLs keep dropping, there are probably only 4 or 5 legit passing offenses left, but they still are frauds

Go Pats!

Y u mad tho

rando14

Damn, and I was going to make a positive thread. Oh well, Go Broncos, and Seattle.

Edit: If you're are not still hyped for football why the fuck make a thread?

iCXNzQ1w5QLpn.gif

Go Pats!

C'mon Man!

Go Pats!

What the hell is wrong with you?

bionic77

Go Pats!
Wow you are a disgusting human being.

That said I can see the Pats beating the Panthers 9-7 and both qb's setting football back about a 100 years. Though Tammy will probably put up more yards than Kaep did. Hell I think I might put up more yards than Kaep...

Bowser

If we're being honest, squicken doesn't like Cam. That's it, that's what it boils down to, that's why he doesn't like Carolina.

Lunchbox

Banned
You talk a lot of shit for a guy with the body and fashion habits of a 15 year old white girl.

Pretty sure if it came to a fight Kave would be the one who would be shitting in your mouth.

all these years of sitting around watching your cookie monster qb and eating nachos tricked you into thinking that the sconi figure you have is the natural one for humans

while you are treating your diabetes i just ran 2 hours yesterday

#HealthiestPlaceInTheCountry

K2DNSAM.jpg

Can anyone explain to me what or who "snes" is?

Sure he is the sad lonely person sitting on the other end of your computer screen coming up with new alts to keep posting here even though he has been banned, and his alts also always wind up banned.

Bowser

It's one thing that they ruined the Rams season. I can live with that, sorta. Bad luck and all that. But to listen to every single podcast and every column talk about them as darlings of the NFL is too much

You should be happy. It's clear Kellen Clemons is better than Bradford. You think Bradford could have led the Rams into Indy and blown them out by 30?

Hell no.

It's one thing that they ruined the Rams season. I can live with that, sorta. Bad luck and all that. But to listen to every single podcast and every column talk about them as darlings of the NFL is too much

You would rather have the entirety of the media sucking off the cheat and Brady? At least the Panthers might be good. We all know the Pats are shit this year.

And that compelled you to root for the fucking Patriots?

Tebow help you.

bionic77

all these years of sitting around watching your cookie monster qb and eating nachos tricked you into thinking that the sconi figure you have is the natural one for humans

while you are treating your diabetes i just ran 2 hours yesterday

K2DNSAM.jpg
Of course your run a lot. When you have smaller arms than my 2 year old son your only option is run and hide behind daddy.

P.S. I am not fat. And unlike you I wouldn't faint after doing 5 push ups.

Mindlog

:snes or :tx

Can't decide which is more appropriate there. Obviously old man frustration is a great representation of our fallen* colleague. However, there's a good case that what we see resembles a five second Texans cycle. Stress -> Hope -> Hard Nips -> Reality.

Hunter S.

Riverside is in Missouri, not Kansas.

I know.

He had about 6.5 grams which is more than an 1/8th, with two rolled joints. Which suggests to me he is a semi-regular smoker. I will actually be disappointed if he goes Von's route. He probably will not miss a game. Right?

rando14

@TBBucs4Life on twitter! He needs followers.

Bucs Fan ‏@TBBucs4Life
I want a mention in the new thread, something about the Bucs keeping me from dying a slow, painful death for another week.

Chan Huk ‏@chanhuk1
@TBBucs4Life Your team sucks, your life sucks, everything about you just sucks. Go expire.

:lol x 10, i love gaf

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Bucs Fan ‏@TBBucs4Life
I want a mention in the new thread, something about the Bucs keeping me from dying a slow, painful death for another week.

Chan Huk ‏@chanhuk1
@TBBucs4Life Your team sucks, your life sucks, everything about you just sucks. Go expire.

:lol x 10, i love gaf

:jnc

Oh how I miss Chan and his aggressiveness.

I need a hug today :(

Sorry man. It sucks since it really looked like this was going to be a great year for you guys. Now they will need to rebuild. Hopefully you guys can get a coach in there and it will be like KC this year. Fins have tons of talent they just need much better coaches.

We are now officially in the playoff race, especially because the Niners suck dick so we have a shot at both WC spots ;) Miguel, Just PM'ed you the pic for your avatar, sorry it's late. A few thoughts on the game:

- First, fuck the refs! that was our worst officiated game of the season with the crown achievement being that Mendenhall fumble at our own 5. Refs blew the whistle 5 fucking times calling the play dead before he fumbled and they still called it. Bullshit and that resulted in the Texans last TD that brought them within 3. Props to the team rising above and winning regardless as you have to when things don't go your way. It's just frustrating when you get reamed as if you're playing on the road in your own stadium.

- Welcome to the NFL, Housler! About damn time you emerged! I guess all it took was threatening his job with the Ballard hire. I guess Ballard signing could be effective regardless what he does on the field. Really hope he keeps it going and reaches the potential we all feel he has, guy could really cause mismatch problems with his size and speed.

- Floyd going out really hurts but Roberts re-emerged to pick up the slack. Still we need that other big body back as soon as possible. Fortunately we play the Jags this week.

- Palmer played pretty solid over all and the OL didn't make me call for their heads so I'd say that's improvement

- The D continues to be one of the best second half defenses in the league. They need to perform better in the first halves, however. Outstanding way to begin the game though :D What is insane is that the second play of the game, following the turnover TD, should have been another! Both P2 and D Wash would have intercepted that pass if they didn't run into each other and there was no one in front of them....That would have been amazing. Oh well, I'll take the one we accomplished on the first play!

- We need to get better at not tipping and fumbling would-be interceptions. Dansby especially seems to keep doing this.

- Ellington is still vastly superior to Mendy. I can't stand using Mendy so much like most fans, you know he won't be here next year and we could be getting Taylor those touches and he's done a good job in his limited opportunities. I understand why as we are in play off contention mode and Mendy has more experience so I get the logic but it's still frustrating with the way Mendy performs. I will give him credit for those few consecutive solid runs late in the game, however. We need to keep the RB production up as it is very evident how much it helps Palmer.

- ST was money except for blocking on punt returns. The punts were fantastic, pinning the Texans O with shitty field position great, and the FG block ended up being a real game changer. Bethel is a ST stud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom