• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

BigAT

wayne_s20world20-20wejxe39.gif

Impressive stuff.

Bowser

Just watched that video...

m6Tdi.gif

GB @ DET
OAK @ DAL
PIT @ BAL

TEN @ IND
JAC @ CLE
TB @ CAR
CHI @ MIN
NE @ HOU
ARI @ PHI
MIA @ NYJ
ATL @ BUF
STL @ SF
CIN @ SD
DEN @ KC
NYG @ WAS

NO @ SEA

Hammer24

Banned
Yay, you've made it here!

Somehow got the paperbag removed after that 0-8 start...

...and while we´re at it:

GB @ DET
OAK @ DAL
PIT @ BAL

TEN @ IND
JAC @ CLE
TB @ CAR
CHI @ MIN
NE @ HOU
ARI @ PHI
MIA @ NYJ
ATL @ BUF
STL @ SF
CIN @ SD
DEN @ KC
NYG @ WAS

NO @ SEA

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So I'm really curious to know what's happened to JCamp for him to revert to the QB I thought he'd be?

His first two games against the Chiefs and the Ravens he was standing tall in the pocket, looking downfield and making the right reads. These last two games against the Bengals and Steelers he has barely looked downfield at all and is checking down almost immediately.

All he's doing is making BG look fraudulent after earlier in this season looking like a QB prophet.

DMczaf

http://www.twincities.com/vikings/ci_24591582/vikings-josh-freeman-inactive-again

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Once again, Josh Freeman didn't dress out for the Vikings.

The Vikings' quarterback was made inactive for Sunday's game at Green Bay. That marks the fifth time in seven games Freeman has been inactive since signing Oct. 7 with Minnesota. He played Oct. 21 against the New York Giants and was active but did not play Nov. 7 against Washington.

Josh Freeman is not my Quarterback.

So I'm really curious to know what's happened to JCamp for him to revert to the QB I thought he'd be?

His first two games against the Chiefs and the Ravens he was standing tall in the pocket, looking downfield and making the right reads. These last two games against the Bengals and Steelers he has barely looked downfield at all and is checking down almost immediately.

All he's doing is making BG look fraudulent after earlier in this season looking like a QB prophet.

What you should be asking is what made him revert to a downfield passer?

Bowser

Freeman was a fraud. I poured my heart and soul into him for 3-4 years and he spit in my face! It tasted like Fire Border Sauce!

DM...how can you turn your back on this man? After all he'd done for you?!

No matter how much better Glennon plays on the field, you know he'll never be as rico sauve as your beloved Jashie:

josh-freeman.jpg

GB @ DET
OAK @ DAL
PIT @ BAL

TEN @ IND
JAC @ CLE
TB @ CAR
CHI @ MIN
NE @ HOU
ARI @ PHI
MIA @ NYJ
ATL @ BUF
STL @ SF
CIN @ SD
DEN @ KC
NYG @ WAS

NO @ SEA

Nori Chan

I didn't watch the game or know the result of it until my friends tweeted me.

Wtf. Idk why you give me hope San Diego. No say we'll win in Denver so stahp it

can't wait for red rocket to jizz all over us

Colasante

Deacon Jones Award Leaders (Week 12)

1. Robert Mathis, Colts (14.5)
2. Robert Quinn, Rams (13.0)
3a. Justin Houston, Chiefs (11.0)
3b. Mario Williams, Bills (11.0)
5. Chandler Jones, Patriots (10.5)

Feels weird to see a Patriots player top five in sacks. I think Quinn will end up winning in the end, he's been a monster this season.

squicken

Who needs to run when JCamp can check it down all day every day!

At least that Colts draft pick gets better every week

Feels weird to see a Patriots player top five in sacks. I think Quinn will end up winning in the end, he's been a monster this season.

Sacks are so hit and miss. He absolutely wore out the Bears but had just one sack. But McCown got hit alot b/c he had to step up on nearly every throw. Rams DBs are garbo so they also give up quick completions. Always the Cardinals game to look forward to at least!

Bowser

From the University of [redacted], Robert Quinn! One of the best in a long line of prestigious [redacted] pass rushers!

Just imagine how much better Chandler wouldve been if Vince and Tommy were playing.

Top Bottom