• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
At least that Colts draft pick gets better every week

I'm curious to see next season what we're going to do at RB. Going into this season it seemed they had big plans for Dion Lewis but then he broke his leg in the preseason.

If thats the case I'm a bit more worried thst next year our hopes may rest on Brian Hoyer and Dion Lewis who are both coming off major injuries.

DMczaf

Oza6DiA.png

It's nice having a....functionally athletic quarterback again.

squicken

I'm curious to see next season what we're going to do at RB. Going into this season it seemed they had big plans for Dion Lewis but then he broke his leg in the preseason.

If thats the case I'm a bit more worried thst next year our hopes may rest on Brian Hoyer and Dion Lewis who are both coming off major injuries.

Hope the Rams or Falcons get the first pick. Those are the only two teams that will trade the pick so you guys can get Touchdown Teddy

Hope the Falcons have some more fight in them.
Was a tough and physical game against the Saints, and the Bills are coming off a bye.
Like everything else involving the Falcons, I have no idea what's going to happen on Sunday.

I missed the video in the OP :( Well I'm guessing Based Bucket is back, glad you are making the OT again, buddy. Anyone have the link or was it something he hosted?

Jesus the Skins are trash, RGIII has looked like a major bust in the few games I've seen of them this year. Good thing they are keeping the Skin Giants game on primetime instead of the Cards Eagles one amirite guys? I had to play Zelda just to get through that shit fest. Granted, Niners scoring is more painful to me than many.

Go Cardinals! Lets get this road challenge in the win column to stay in the race!

GB @ DET
OAK @ DAL
PIT @ BAL

TEN @ IND
JAC @ CLE
TB @ CAR (Go Bucs this week!)
CHI @ MIN
NE @ HOU
ARI @ PHI
MIA @ NYJ
ATL @ BUF
STL @ SF
CIN @ SD
DEN @ KC
NYG @ WAS

NO @ SEA (NO can pull it off but SEA hard to beat at home...Go Saints!)

Wrayfield

:-(

Believe me, I'm not doing any cool things. Stupid university.

Ah, now I'm stuck with Jets, 9erns and Ravens fans. :O Actually, they're all nice folks, except for their choice of teams, but hey...

Universities suck.

You will miss it when it's over. I liked uni but couldn't wait to finally work and earn proper money. Now I wish I hadn't started working at 21/22, I should've totally added a major just to enjoy that life longer.

Hmokay, back to work now.

squicken

ESPN has the Texans as the 29th worst team in pass protection. Very bad vs blitz. Don't have the full list on that

e: I loved that game! Was a Lions fan then. Did you know Bettis was from Detroit?

RGIII set expectations too high for a team that was complete ass last year in terms of talent. It's the same team except with a Robert coming back from an ACL and us losing what was basically our Special Teams core in Zo and Danny Smith.

Robert being lower middle of the pack statistically in a situation thats complete shit after coming off an ACL? I'll take it.

Haslett and our special teams coach aside I actually like Mike and Kyles coaching, but it's clear at this point that there's just something wrong with this coaching staff in regards to locker room control. The media is trying to spin it like Griff is overly arrogant, and I'll admit he probably is, but Shanny already had a track record of having a media shitstorm with Donovan, so there's definitely something alienating about him and I'd dump him just because of that.

I never thought I'd say this, but Griffin needs to give John Wall a call. He's handled endorsements, expectations, and a shit rebuilding situation really well and Griff needs to take notes.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Didn't Washington give up the last two drafts for RG3? A bit much for a QB whose knee they were going to shred on a shitty field the organization refuses to replace.

jakncoke

Banned
Browns got Alex Tanney. former d3 monmouth qb. They should start him for the lulz and add to the list. I bet there isnt any D3 qbs yet on that list.

Wrayfield

ESPN has the Texans as the 29th worst team in pass protection. Very bad vs blitz. Don't have the full list on that

e: I loved that game! Was a Lions fan then. Did you know Bettis was from Detroit?

30th must be the Dolphins :O

Lions fan? Jesus, was there one team you didn't root for at some point or other? Lemme guess... Dolphins, right? :p

PS: Read Bettis's biography, was actually quite a nice read. Talking about not being able to walk after games, or that time when the doctor hit a nerve when he gave him a pain killer and he couldn't play because his whole leg was numb (AFC Championship game?). He also wrote about being from Detroit and how big a deal that SB was for him.

squicken

Calm yourself. Oilers moved to Tennessee in the early 90s. Loved Barry Sanders so I rooted for the Lions till he retired

e: Wrayfield, nope never a Dolphins fan. I just didn't like Marino. I hated the way he screamed at his WRs when he made mistakes. One of the reasons I'm not actually a fan of Tom Brady

rando14

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Broncos DT Kevin Vickerson dislocated his hip. He doesn't need surgery but is out minimum of 6 weeks so his season could be over.

Greg

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Broncos DT Kevin Vickerson dislocated his hip. He doesn't need surgery but is out minimum of 6 weeks so his season could be over.
makes me uncomfortable just thinking about a dislocated hip

no surgery... they just pop it back in and wait it out?

Top Bottom