• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

If Jags wins... 28 points favorite for nothing... Vegas are going to be pissed off at that night to cause a riot...

I doubt they'll win but I think they are being underestimated a bit. Chad Henne can be service-able. Blackmon is back, and with a vengeance. I bet you they take the lead in the first half and then Peyton goes surgical to win it.

squicken

I still support Romo. Blame the fucking defense for giving up 51 points. Without Romo, we would have been blown out like every other team the broncos have played this year.

Only morons blame that loss on Romo. It was a fantastic game he played

Spinluck

itd8o0k0PfxmA.gif

A Matt 6 sounds just as good as a pick 6.

I still support Romo. Blame the fucking defense for giving up 51 points. Without Romo, we would have been blown out like every other team the broncos have played this year.

Agreed. And the one promising thing is how much time Romo has out there sometimes. Our O-line is way better than it's been for a long time. If that keeps up we will make the playoffs even with our poor defense.

Steelers to get their first win this week. Jets coming off an emotional roller coaster on MNF, with Pats game in week 7. Classic trap game.

Even Gata picking us.

Steelers D to get their first TO as well, will pick Geno.

DarkFlow

Banned
Thursday, October 10
Giants @ Bears

Sunday, October 13 1:00PM
Bengals @ Bills
Packers @ Ravens
Lions @ Browns
Panthers @ Vikings
Rams @ Texans
Raiders @ Chiefs
Steelers @ Jets
Eagles @ Buccaneers

4:05PM
Jaguars @ Broncos
Titans @ Seahawks

4:25PM
Saints @ Patriots
Cardinals @ 49ers

8:30PM
Redskins @ Cowboys

Monday, October 14
Colts @ Chargers

I never thought I'd defend Tony Romo before but comparing him to Schaub is quite the insult.

If I were a Cowboys fan I'd be quite offended but carry on because I'm fairly certain they can't read and even if they can, they're only around when they're winning.

I'll be going to Arrowhead for the Chiefs/Raiders game. Tailgating starting at 9am or so. AND it's the game where KC will try to take the Guiness record for crowd noise back from Seattle. Good god.

Gordon trade rumors are still kinda going, lamichael James is now a player being rumored in a trade. I'd actually love to acquire James
Edit: in a package deal, not straight up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom