• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMJ is stuck behind gore and khunt. he has performed well when called on (late last year and in the playoffs). only blemish is his fumble in the superbowl :(

GusBus

I'm late to the party, but I was at that Falcons game. A goddamn embarrassment. They couldn't beat the fucking Jets amidst a roaring home stadium. This team has gone to shit.

Trade Jones and Gonzalez so they can at least get a ring. They don't deserve to be shackled to the garbage that is ATL.

squicken

I wasn't talking straight up, I meant in a package deal if it happened.

I loved Gordon out of Baylor, just like Terrance Williams (Gordon is better). I'm still surprised Gannoway didn't do anything, though I think that was a case of a guy just not mentally cut out for the NFL

I think it's best to hope Gordon figures it out than to sell low. It's something a short sighted organization would do

Godslay

Banned
The pick late in the game was just a case of bad luck imo

If by luck you mean a collapsing pocket, bad throw, and diving pick.

But besides that Romo was awesome, seriously. Had some luck in that some key guys were out, but I don't think it would have mattered because he was on point.

MechDX

If there is any justice in this world Schaub will throw a Pick 6 Sunday against the Rams. Nothing will change until he is a babbling idiot crying in a corner. That goofy son of a bitch went on the air today saying "We have issues to fix" "we as a team need to play better".

No you dumb fuck there is no "we" involved its all on you! YOU are a noodle armed, lead footed basket case and need to go pop a hamstring or something because you are doing this team jackshit right now.

i like the blonde in red spinning more

Yeah, she knows how to utilize her ass for maximum efficiency. She really pivots it out there.
Girl to left has maximum bounce action though.

Yes I've been drinking.

Thank God the Falcons have a bye this week so I don't have to watch their bullshit.

Fox318

This week in the Shirtless League

3-2 vs 2-3

BcHEfr9.png

Narag

No you dumb fuck there is no "we" involved its all on you! YOU are a noodle armed, lead footed basket case and need to go pop a hamstring or something because you are doing this team jackshit right now.

Any chance he gets magically IR'd to save him the disgrace of benching?

Thursday, October 10
Giants @ Bears - Giants are in full blown bag of dicks mode and Bears seem pretty decent

Sunday, October 13 1:00PM
Bengals @ Bills - Bills sucks. Ginger Dalton and AJ gonna style on these clowns
Packers @ Ravens - Despite BLarry's claims, Baltimore didn't upgrade at the one position that matters. The murderer position
Lions @ Browns - Reggies quest for 1800 continues. Weeden still sucks dick
Panthers @ Vikings - Vikings suck but Cam is worse. Could easily go the other way if Carolina's front 7 shuts down AD
Rams @ Texans - Perfect opportunity for Schoob to build a false sense of security in the Houston fanbase by stomping the sorry ass Rams D. Watt will abuse Bustford
Raiders @ Chiefs - KC is looking damn good and is hot right now. The D will make life hell for Pryor
Steelers @ Jets - Jets D seems pretty decent and.the Steelers suck at every phase.
Eagles @ Buccaneers - Eagles aren't good but I don't even know who snes' QB is. Probably like Jason Campbell or Rex Grossman or some other shithead

4:05PM
Jaguars @ Broncos - Projected score Broncos 80 Jaguars 3
Titans @ Seahawks - 12th man gonna fuck Fitzpatricks world. I exprect at least fifteen interceptions

4:25PM
Saints @ Patriots - Saints are studs and Brady is getting exposed as Bradford without all of his weapons and camera equipment
Cardinals @ 49ers - I would give this to the Cards if it was in AZ honestly. I expect Kaep and the D to show up at home though.

8:30PM
Redskins @ Cowboys - Too early in the season for Romo to completely "Romo" the season away. The Washington Crackajacks continue their quest to get the Rams the number one pick next year with RGIII's Gimp ass play

Monday, October 14
Colts @ Chargers - Luck's a stud. He's gonna stomp that bitch ass Mormon and his linebaker's fake ass GF

Mindlog

Well played Falcons. The Jets are an elite team and a tough out. The Bucs gave it their all and also came up just short. Don't feel bad.

Go Rays!
Go Tuesday Drunk!

Zozz

Banned
Thursday, October 10
Giants @ Bears

Sunday, October 13
1:00PM
Bengals @ Bills
Packers @ Ravens
Lions @ Browns
Panthers @ Vikings ~ Should be Ponders last shot, seems like Freemans team now.
Rams @ Texans
Raiders @ Chiefs
Steelers @ Jets
Eagles @ Buccaneers

4:05PM
Jaguars @ Broncos
Titans @ Seahawks

4:25PM
Saints @ Patriots
Cardinals @ 49ers

8:30PM
Redskins @ Cowboys

Monday, October 14
Colts @ Chargers

MechDX

Any chance he gets magically IR'd to save him the disgrace of benching?

lol hell no. Kubiak has this fucking weird sense of loyalty to him or some fucked up pride shit going on. Seriously listening to his post game comments today made me rage! Kept saying "We"...its not the team its him.

I posted a link last night after the second INT Dre chucked his helmet and sat by himself at the end of the bench and didn't want to go back in. I think it was Hopkins? who took him his helmet and got him back up.

I don't wish injury on players but dammit. There is too much talent on this team to be this bad.

Syrinx

You know what, Imma keep the faith. Bucs beat the Eagles this Sunday. This ain't the same embarrassing secondary Foles carved up last year. And Glennon plays better this week. Fuck yeah.

squicken

Rams @ Texans - Perfect opportunity for Schoob to build a false sense of security in the Houston fanbase by stomping the sorry ass Rams D. Watt will abuse BustfordF

Yep. Worst thing for both teams. Texans will think all is well with easy win and Rams fans settle in for another 3 year rebuild

effzee

Knowing how this season has gone pretty sure both the Bucs and Steelers will get their first wins this coming week.

squicken

Gross and so predictable

Corey Harkey is the 3rd string TE and played more snaps than Tavon and Cook did last week. Why go out and get those guys to ostensibly change the offense, only to go back to Fisher/Martyball? Jags game was perfect time to throw it around and see if the QB and WRs could hack it

Vyroxis

Banned
My day at work thus far has been so lomg, I am actually wonderimg if punching out is worth it or if I should just work through another day.

Also, how is Denver only favored by 28? Manning is going to destroy that awful D all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom