• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

eiV0ibh.jpg

That's actually the cat from the Royal Family. He has his own National holiday.

DMczaf

Panthers GAF, help a bucs fan out in his fantasy championship game with $120 on the line.

Are the Panthers D actually back? Can I trust them to bury Manziel? I have the Browns and Panthers D, and I need to know!!!

We have a lot off football coming up fellas! Saturday/Sunday and Bowl games all next week!
Panthers GAF, help a bucs fan out in his fantasy championship game with $120 on the line.

Is he Panthers D actually back? Can I trust them to bury Manziel? I have the Browns and Panthers D, and I need to know!!!
I'm not a homer by any means ;"), but I expect the Browns to win. Don listen to anything those ignorant Panther fans say!

I suggest you find a new D!

Browns D can be off a lot. we have trouble stopping the run, but I'm not afraid of the Car Rbs. Our secondary is super banged up though, not sure who's gonna play yet

I started the Tenn D, been riding them for last 3 weeks, potentially have 400 up on line

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Are the Panthers D actually back? Can I trust them to bury Manziel? I have the Browns and Panthers D, and I need to know!!!

About the same defensively as the Bengals, actually. Bengals would presumably have better knowledge of the Browns from facing them so often but otherwise similar.

I'm not a homer by any means ;"), but I expect the Browns to win. Don listen to anything those ignorant Panther fans say!

I suggest you find a new D!

Browns D can be off a lot. we have trouble stopping the run, but I'm not afraid of the Car Rbs. Our secondary is super banged up though, not sure who's gonna play yet

I started the Tenn D, been riding them for last 3 weeks, potentially have 400 up on line

You're a homer.

The Browns have no chance in that game with the level of QB play you're currently getting.

We'll win a game 7-0 if we have to.

Duxxy3

The question is if there are any cant miss prospects to draft on O-Line at where they are picking. Can you justify drafting another lineman at that spot?

Bortles is legit. Do whatever you have to do to keep him upright and healthy.

Having play makers that can get open can help take pressure off the line, but if the offensive line is crap it doesn't matter.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Brown's QB is literally playing for his career though so I'd be shocked if he didn't play a lot better.

Either that and panic and make even more mistakes. Tim Tebow he is not.

Top Bottom