• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

cajunator

Banned
Everyone is secretly a pats fan and wishes their organization was run as well as theirs. It's all jealousy, I tell you.

The real villains of the league are the same as they always where, namely the Cowboys and the Steelers.

I doubt anyone is jealous of Patriots.

Everyone is secretly a pats fan and wishes their organization was run as well as theirs. It's all jealousy, I tell you.

The real villains of the league are the same as they always where, namely the Cowboys and the Steelers.
Pretty sure no one wishes their team cheated their way to "championships*" or has a female QB or a head coach who's a known adulterer. Try again bruh.

Tamanon

Banned
I still kind of don't want the win, hurts our picks

Meh, it won't hurt us either way. I'd rather have a good game from Bortles, get him some confidence as the year ends.

Not like we're grabbing one of the QBs first. I imagine we're going with Cooper, and he should still be there at 3/4.

Meh, it won't hurt us either way. I'd rather have a good game from Bortles, get him some confidence as the year ends.

Not like we're grabbing one of the QBs first. I imagine we're going with Cooper, and he should still be there at 3/4.
Well we're third right now, loss tonight puts us at second. Not sure how big a move for a win... Probably 5th?

Bortles is a baller. Gabbert would have crapped his pants on that play.

Meh, I have a hard time hating our defunct QBs after how terrible our O-Line has been. It's hard to get timing or feel confident when people still run in unblocked to hit you. Luckily Bortles is big enough to take some punishment or we'd be fucked.

Top Bottom