• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Going by the Giants you'll win!

Also Packers and Patriots fans can unite in loving the fact that the Giants are out of contention.
I don't hate the Giants. They saved us all from evil in '07 (realistically, Favre would've effed it up against the Pats), and 2011... well, that was pretty lame, but when you get 4-0'd in turnover margin and give up a hail mary, it's not going to be pretty.

I guess you can say they "had our number", but that requires ignoring the 2010 week 16 game that started the Pack's super bowl run...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Arent Thursdays Matthew Stafford appreciation day?

I'm thankful the Detroit Lions have the best under 30 years ago Quarterback in the league.

Arent Thursdays Matthew Stafford appreciation day?

I'm thankful the Detroit Lions have the best under 30 years ago Quarterback in the league.

Yes yes Fattford is so good he was the fattest 30 years ago, and is still fat to this day.

#ForeverFat

How does he do such an impressive thing?

#AskALion

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Matthew+Stafford+OzlbhucqhbHm.jpg

i would love to see the lions win the superbowl this year. kas would take this thread to pound town from now until forever

I would actually be so happy I wouldn't care. Seriously a Lions Super Bowl win would nueter me. I'd be to happy to argue with anyone.

Tampa Bay sends the number 1 overall pick and the rights to Josh Freeman's VIP table at Golden Corral to the Lions for quarterback Matthew Stafford. The Lions are now on the clock.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Tampa Bay sends the number 1 overall pick and the rights to Josh Freeman's VIP table at Golden Corral to the Lions for quarterback Matthew Stafford. The Lions are now on the clock.

Considering the QB class this year....that's not a bad trade at all.

Plus it's 4000 5 buck boxs from Taco Bell as "Cash Considerations".

Matthew+Stafford+OzlbhucqhbHm.jpg

I would actually be so happy I wouldn't care. Seriously a Lions Super Bowl win would nueter me. I'd be to happy to argue with anyone.

If the Lions win the SB this year is Stafford better than Montana, Brady, and Peyton?

Is Stafford already better then that superbowl-less bum Dan Marino?

#AskALion

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If the Lions win the SB this year is Stafford better than Montana, Brady, and Peyton?

#AskALion

If Stafford wins a Super Bowl he's already in that conversation because:

1.) He's only 26 years old
2.) He has elite physical talent (arm strength, accuracy with that arm strength etc.)
3.) He's already smashed numerous statistical records.

And most importantly he helped the Detroit Lions win a Super Bowl after 0-16.

Syrinx

But if we're getting Stafford, wouldn't one of the terms be that we keep the Golden Corral VIP table and give it to him? It's got its own chocolate fountain for crying out loud.

Anyone else watch ascension? The (eps1 spoilers)
twist about them being on earth the whole time
kinda ruined the show a little for me because
I was looking forward to a space drama
but the (final spoiler)
twist at the end when that one dude gets sent to another planet
totally redeemed it for me. I hope it gets picked up.

#AskALion

there will never be a QB in the history of the NFL that bests or even approaches montana. it will never happen.

but can stafford be the next brad johnson? the next mark rypien? the next troy aikman? perhaps. i just want to see my boy kas happy!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Oh haha I get it. Cause he's fat. He's a fatty fat McFater.

A fat guy who at 23 years old fucks around and drops 5,000 yards and 41 TDs on the NFL and leads the Lions to the playoffs.

A fatty fat McFater who's proved all critics wrong and has brought respect to a broken franchise.

stafford-van-heusen-ad.jpg

If this is fat I don't want to be skinny.

cajunator

Banned

A fat guy who at 23 years old fucks around and drops 5,000 yards and 41 TDs on the NFL and leads the Lions to the playoffs.

A fatty fat McFater who's proved all critics wrong and has brought respect to a broken franchise.

Why do you always focus on one single year?

Syrinx

Button at the tummy is gonna pop off and take out someone's eye any second now.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why do you always focus on one single year?

I'm not focusing on a year I'm focusing on a career. Check the stats.

Not Staffords fault Kris Durham was his #2 reciever for two years.

Remember when they said Stafford relied on Megatron? Check Golden Tate stats.

Remember when they said 2011 was an anomaly? Look at this year.

Restore the Roar 2014.

cajunator

Banned
I'm not focusing on a year I'm focusing on a career. Check the stats.

Not Staffords fault Kris Durham was his #2 reciever for two years.

Remember when they said Stafford relied on Megatron? Check Golden Tate stats.

Remember when they said 2011 was an anomaly? Look at this year.

Restore the Roar 2014.

This year he has 19 tds....

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Well, statistically Stafford is better than Orton. I mean, sure, only marginally so, and Orton took a 3 year long bender and has started in 5 games less than Stafford and is largely throwing to rookies, but he is factually, slightly statistically worse than the "franchise QB!"

But you have to understand Stafford plays in a division with much tougher defense. I mean the Bears! Does Orton have to go against Mike Singletary? What about John Randle and the Vikings? Or Reggie White and the Packers? Stafford has beasted all of them while Orton gets to play against bums like Revis, Cameron Wake, and Rex Ryan's lost foot.

Top Bottom