• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I'd normally say go for it but the Texans offense cannot drive the ball 80 yards.
But they did the second drive of the game... That was barely an hour ago =o
Texans D is so scared of trick plays now. They're being timid and careful.

Jr4Lhfu.png

squicken

You just play conservative when playing a shitty offensive team. Don't let them beat you w/ special teams. What a mistake by Pittsburgh

cdyhybrid

Houston sports.

We could have the greatest HC of all time and the best QB and we would still find a way to lose.

I live in Seattle breh, the only championship in our city's history prior to last year belonged to a team that no longer exists.

You don't get to play the suffering sports fan with me.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Perfect. Time for a 99yard running TD by Bell.
You best keep in check >=O
Texans safety.

Okay how about. I get the safety. You get 70 more yards a touchdown. And the Texans come back with a pick 6? Deal?

ShaneB

You best keep in check >=O
Texans safety.

Okay how about. I get the safety. You get 70 more yards a touchdown. And the Texans come back with a pick 6? Deal?

lol, sure. I picked the Texans to win, so my interests are all over the place here. I said earlier how I hated saying I didn't want any defence in this game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
why why why

sigh

Top Bottom