• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

squicken

12 men on the field

so Texans

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
Can't help wondering how much more explosive the Texans would be with Texas native Johnny Manziel at quarterback.

it's what everyone I know wonders

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Johnson should demand a trade or straight up retire.
Too much dead money for the Texans I believe. He still wants to play. Dude is stuck. It sucks. Believe me. There's an insane amount of Texans fans that's know he deserves a Super Bowl. Or something! There's some team that's one good WR away from a Super Bowl.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck and Watt is hurt

Forfeit this game

Fox318

Too much dead money for the Texans I believe. He still wants to play. Dude is stuck. It sucks. Believe me. There's an insane amount of Texans fans that's know he deserves a Super Bowl. Or something! There's some team that's one good WR away from a Super Bowl.

Dude put the team on his back when the team had shit talent and shit coaching.

They should have let him out of his deal or he should have had a fucking agent instead of negotiating the deal himself.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Pathetic ass secondary

Nice to see Watt isn't seriously hurt... plus of the game

gmzwPXb.gif

gmzwPXb.gif

gmzwPXb.gif

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Dude put the team on his back when the team had shit talent and shit coaching.
They should have let him out of his deal or he should have had a fucking agent instead of negotiating the deal himself.
Oh yeah. I forgot he does that. Goddamn stupid is what that is. He's never had a great quarterback in all his years. How damn sad.

Well... Fuck. Refs could go either way on this score.

Top Bottom