• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

LJ11

Man, just trying to do too much. Keep cutting across, no need to stop and try to cut back, you had the S flat footed, turn the corner on that dude.

ShaneB

My man.

Also the implosion is complete.

jeiI87n.gif

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Hey look! The steelers are trying to give the Texans some hope. Thanks yall.

"The only hope the Texans have is JJ to transcend football and block the kick the and then take the ball away when they try to kneel the ball"

Fox318

He looked pissed. Fairly certain that wasn't his call.

If you aren't the one to decide to go deep in that situation you aren't a head coach.

Tomlin on any other team would have had his ass fired years ago.

He isn't a coach. He is a media figurehead who is fucking useless on the field.

harSon

Banned
If you aren't the one to decide to go deep in that situation you aren't a head coach.

How do you really feel though

Were you saying the same thing about Bill Cowher at the same point in their careers?

jakncoke

Banned

How do you feel about Rex Ryan?

bionic77

Were you saying the same thing about Bill Cowher at the same point in their careers?
Cowher was a legit great coach who was betrayed by shit quarterbacks.

He built 3 great teams in his time in Pittsburgh. We were so spoiled by him. How many coaches can build one great team with the same franchise let alone three?

Fox318

How do you feel about Rex Ryan?
Rex has a coaching style and is undoubtedly the person who controls the defense and even tells Marty when he feels he should go for it.

What the fuck does Tomlin do?

Shit I want his job. Just tell players to be tough, sound angry at the media and let my coordinators do the dirty work.

jakncoke

Banned
Rex has a coaching style and is undoubtedly the person who controls the defense and even tells Marty when he feels he should go for it.

What the fuck does Tomlin do?

Shit I want his job. Just tell players to be tough, sound angry at the media and let my coordinators do the dirty work.

Why you angry tho

Top Bottom