• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
CX2Z9eiW8AAurqx.png:large

CX2ZuATWcAEPkyq.png:large

#1 seed should get to play Saturday to get a team with one less day off.

bionic77

Steelers Cincy had the chance to be great but now it will be a shitty game like the rest of the wild card.

Fucking sucks that we won't get NE.

Don't like our chances going into Mile High.

Jarate

Banned
so how much money would I make if I put a bet on both seattle and arizona to win the superbowl

no one else is even going to come close right?

Steelers Cincy had the chance to be great but now it will be a shitty game like the rest of the wild card.

Fucking sucks that we won't get NE.

Don't like our chances going into Mile High.
Just make sure you win, so Small Hands and Reid can do the deed.

so how much money would I make if I put a bet on both seattle and arizona to win the superbowl

no one else is even going to come close right?
Carolina is better than Seattle.

Why would so many of you curse us to the same thread as bragadocious PatsGAF until they're eliminated

Mercy pls, we've suffered enough the last 4 months :'[
Last year we did it. Was pretty much just us talking about the same shit in different threads just separated, it was kinda the worst. It's not as busy also

I think super bowl week we should put up the thread, since Super Bowl thread is in OT

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Super shitty that Green Bays defense has been really good overall this season. Would have loved to have an offense that took advantage!

Josh5890

The NFL playoff schedule was standard forever. NFC and AFC wild card game on Saturday (both on NBC). NFC and AFC wild card game on Saturday (with FOX and CBS respectively). Same thing divisional weekend with FOX and CBS splitting the duties both days. Now that ESPN is on the playoff rotation everything is unpredictable the first two weekends.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Super shitty that Green Bays defense has been really good overall this season. Would have loved to have an offense that took advantage!

That's what hurts the most. Best defense we've had in a long time. Offense is playing under water. It's sad but we're a one and done team in the playoffs. Team has no heart right now, at least on offense. There needs to be some serious changes made on offense and we need some fucking playmakers. TT need to go and get a WR in free agency.

Jarate

Banned
if it wasnt for that lucky as shit hail mary, packers would be 9-7 right now

this team is so fucking shot, were gonna get shit on by Washington arent we?

That's what hurts the most. Best defense we've had in a long time. Offense is playing under water. It's sad but we're a one and done team in the playoffs. Team has no heart right now, at least on offense. There needs to be some serious changes made on offense and we need some fucking playmakers. TT need to go and get a WR in free agency.

give us Megatron

Top Bottom