• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

i just hope we hire an established coach.

Jeff-Fisher-ready-for-Rams-challenge-Q0RPOQE-x-large.jpg

No way in hell we trade him to an NFC North team, let alone an NFC team period. How would a team like the Panthers take his $20 Million cap hit when they have to resign guys like Luke Kuechly and Josh Norman.

Reports from MLive staff and ESPN Lions seem fairly confident he'll be back next year.

One way or another it's a matter of restructuring his contract or trading him for a boatload of picks to a team like the Chiefs.

Lol at expecting a lot of picks for that contract. If someone offers them a 4th round pick and to take the entire contract they'll probably do it.

Godslay

Banned
I like what's best for the Broncos.

If that means strapping Peyton's corpse or Brock's baby carriage onto the back of the defense and CJ Anderson to win, then so be it.

Question is, who is the starter and who really is Peyton Manning this season? Is he the pick 6 guy we saw all year, or the glorified game manager of tonight? Or does he have some elitness left in him? I don't know, and that's not a good thing heading into the playoffs.

Who knows though, I've haven't been right when I thought they could do it, so maybe I'll be wrong again.

Tabris

Brock is garbage. You have the best player of all time.

This story is going to be the same as Ray Lewis'. Slowed down and having spent half the season injured, comes back to lead him team to his 2nd and final Super Bowl.

Brandon Lee Gowton ‏@BrandonGowton 7h Sam Bradford’s last 7 starts: 175/258 (67.9%), 1959 yards (7.6 y/a), 10 TD, 4 INT, 96.7 rating. #Eagles

Brandon Lee Gowton ‏@BrandonGowton 7h Bradford set #Eagles records in both completions (346) and completion percentage (65%). 4th most single-season passing yards (3,725).

Brandon Lee Gowton ‏@BrandonGowton 7h Eagles QBs with five 300-yard games (team record) in a single season: Sonny Jurgensen (1961), Donovan McNabb (2004), Sam Bradford (2015).

Brock is garbage. You have the best player of all time.

This story is going to be the same as Ray Lewis'. Slowed down and having spent half the season injured, comes back to lead him team to his 2nd and final Super Bowl.
Fuck after this post I am setting myself for disappointment and Brady getting his 5th ring

Hindl

Sucks being on the outside looking in. And that the Eagles managed to suck less than the Giants yesterday. Oh well, if we don't have anything great to work with at 13, hopefully we trade back to try and get a 2nd back.

Bradford looked great yesterday, along with Ertz really developing in the last few weeks. I still hope we bring Bradford back. Even if he turns out to be garbage, this is a weak year for draft/FA QBs, so I'd rather keep some consistency there and try to build up the rest of the team. Then, if we need to move on from him, his replacement will have a solid team to step into. Chasing a QB isn't worth it now with all our holes.

I'm more curious about our coaching decision, hopefully that shakes out in the next couple weeks. Bringing in a coach that switches us to the 4-3 and let Fletcher Cox and Curry run wild. I'm not too worried about Seattle next year, since I'm not expecting this team to make the playoffs in 2016 anyway. Here's to another interesting Eagles offseason

So, since the 1957 Championship, the Lions have won one playoff game, led by Erik Kramer?

1-11 in the playoffs since then, and only 2 playoff games this century?

Just want to be sure because I'm sure I saw someone talking about what a great season the Lions had this year. And yet, all the research shows the Lions as being terrible.

Am I missing something, NFLGAF?

CosmicQueso meet Kas. He is a drugged up lunatic. Dont take anything he says about the Lions seriously.

Oh, sorry. Didn't know he was not to be taken seriously. I was just so confused reading the posts about the Lions yesterday.

So, since the 1957 Championship, the Lions have won one playoff game, led by Erik Kramer?

1-11 in the playoffs since then, and only 2 playoff games this century?

Just want to be sure because I'm sure I saw someone talking about what a great season the Lions had this year. And yet, all the research shows the Lions as being terrible.

Am I missing something, NFLGAF?

CosmicQueso meet Kas. He is a drugged up lunatic. Dont take anything he says about the Lions seriously.

I'm very unhappy about the current state of the Patriots.

Just get the playoff lose over with already.

Fuck that dude. A bunch of starters will be back for playoffs. Sure our o line will suck but with Jules back, Brady won't have to hold it as long. Plus his ankle should still be fine

Only downside is our running game will still blow.

Top Bottom