• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

MechDX

CX2chfEUAAA48fT.jpg:large

spyder_ur

So looking at the matchups, it's possible or even likely that all 4 road teams will be favorites in the Wild Card round. Packers - Redskins might be the exception - I could see that line at WAS-1 or something.

I'm guessing that's never happened before.

Edit: Yup, the site I use has Skins-Pack at pick 'em and the other road teams between 2.5 and 5 point favorites.

Home underdogs are typically pretty good bets - interesting.

Spinluck

Charles Woodson said that Marvin Harrison was the toughest receiver he's ever had to cover. Peanut Tillman said the same thing.

When will they put my boy in HoF will be pretty sad if Peyton gets in before him, its taken way too long.

DMczaf

Charles Woodson said that Marvin Harrison was the toughest receiver he's ever had to cover. Peanut Tillman said the same thing.

When will they put my boy in HoF will be pretty sad if Peyton gets in before him, its taken way too long.

What happens first, his confession or his HOF?

With the way the passing numbers are exploding there is going to be a cluster fuck of WRs over the next 10 years or so.

Marvin will open his HOF speech with "I want to thank all of my alibis-I mean fans for coming out here today to support me"

Tabris

Just realize that Tabris will be back because of Peyton

He's coming home
He's coming home
Tell the world he's coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know his kingdom awaits and they've forgiven his mistakes
He's coming home, He's coming home
Tell the world that Peyton's coming back!

Hunter S.

He's coming home
He's coming home
Tell the world he's coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know his kingdom awaits and they've forgiven his mistakes
He's coming home, He's coming home
Tell the world that Peyton's coming back!

Awesome dude.

Spinluck

You are acting like he killed a guy.

With the way the passing numbers are exploding there is going to be a cluster fuck of WRs over the next 10 years or so.

Marvin will open his HOF speech with "I want to thank all of my alibis-I mean fans for coming out here today to support me"

He will forever be under the shadow of Peyton who never had any weapons :(.

Bread

Banned

He was hard to cover just like Aaron Hernandez was

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The last thing I want to see in my life is Megatron on the Packers.

No way in hell we trade him to an NFC North team, let alone an NFC team period. How would a team like the Panthers take his $20 Million cap hit when they have to resign guys like Luke Kuechly and Josh Norman.

Reports from MLive staff and ESPN Lions seem fairly confident he'll be back next year.

One way or another it's a matter of restructuring his contract or trading him for a boatload of picks to a team like the Chiefs.

Tabris

I welcome back all my Broncos fans. You are home with me on the Manning train. Choo Choo. Final destination, Super Bowl!

Pepiope

Hopefully the Eagles hire their HC on Tuesday. Brig in Gase!

I wouldn't mind McVay either, but he may be a little too young for a HC.

Spinluck

What if Reggie Wayne makes it and Harrison doesn't??? :O

Reggie is one of the best ever and was also more clutch than Harrison in the playoffs, so I'd be ok with that.

It's really weird, these guys got a taste of the league before it went full cupcake, and WRs are now more freakishly athletic than ever. Truly the end of an entire breed of WR.

Hunter S.

I welcome back all my Broncos fans. You are home with me on the Manning train. Choo Choo. Final destination, Super Bowl!

We will ride you until you fall into the pits of not having a fucking team to support. Sounds fun. The Browns are always wide open for any kind of fucking btw.

i just hope we hire an established coach. i don't really care for york to try to find that john gruden style "hidden" nobody coach who turns into a powerhouse. he doesn't have the ability to find that coach.

i also hope the new coach gives kap another chance. blaine is an ok backup but he shouldn't be a starter. kap has proven that he can be decent with a running game and a defense. plus he has actually won in the playoffs. i'm not ready to give up on him, although he was god awful this year

p.s.

tomsula getting a $10.5 mil check to NOT coach the next 3 years in a dysfunctional organization

Spinluck

i just hope we hire an established coach. i don't really care for york to try to find that john gruden style "hidden" nobody coach who turns into a powerhouse. he doesn't have the ability to find that coach.

i also hope the new coach gives kap another chance. blaine is an ok backup but he shouldn't be a starter. kap has proven that he can be decent with a running game and a defense. plus he has actually won in the playoffs. i'm not ready to give up on him, although he was god awful this year

I think Pagano night be available tomorrow

Top Bottom